Demi Donnelly #19 Influencer extraordinaire, reopened New Look with nobody there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I am about to go on a RANT I’m sorry.

I was “friends” or acquaintances with Demi a few years ago, I’ve even been in the hideous little yellow car (yes it stunk of fish and tit). And I have to tell y’all she is absolutely OBSESSED with Tattle.Her entire life revolves around it; every second of every bloody day. I supported her for years until one day I liked one of Bambino Beckys tweets, the one about a friend creating a gossip thread about her (we all know the one) that’s all, a simple LIKE. And she didn’t even use twitter at the time, her Account has been deactivated for ages. But she searched through the thousands upon thousands of likes, saw that I’d liked it (bear in mind i had NO idea who it was about, I was just a fan of Becky at the time) and within seconds she unfollowed me on every platform.I have an Instagram app that tells me who unfollows me so I got a notification immediately. And that’s when I knew Demi was Amber and I found this thread. I was absolutely gob smacked!!

just today she’s reached out to me months later sending me paragraphs in DM about how she was “sent screenshots” of me attacking her on twitter. I asked 3 times for proof and she left me on read each time because all she has is me liking a tweet of beckys which obvs confirms it’s about her. I have severe anxiety and I’ve gone into a massive panic attack all afternoon with her sending me all these paragraphs non-stop accusing me of things that never happened when I’ve done nothing wrong and I can’t take it anymore. She’s absolutely awful. How anyone, including any company can support her is beyond me.
Are you the Youtuber who does reactions to Drag Race? He came one a while ago and had a similar experience with her. I’m sorry she made you feel this way. She is a genuine pig x

Also... I’m not saying I don’t believe you. But you have been active on Demi’s threads for a while and this is the first you’ve mentioned of the fact you knew her, well enough to have been in her car. Why didn’t you mention it before?

Reactions: 23
9B20DF78-8A84-491C-AFF6-6AAC7103F595.jpeg

It went on for ages but here’s a small portion of it. Can’t include it all bc she revealed where I live in another message. I’m still shaking from being accused of things I have never done. It hurts to have supported someone for years and even gone out with them and been friends for her to accuse me of slandering her online when all I did was like a tweet I didn’t know was about her. Eat tit Amber. Thanks to everyone so far for being kind ❤

Are you the Youtuber who does reactions to Drag Race? He came one a while ago and had a similar experience with her. I’m sorry she made you feel this way. She is a genuine pig x

Also... I’m not saying I don’t believe you. But you have been active on Demi’s threads for a while and this is the first you’ve mentioned of the fact you knew her, well enough to have been in her car. Why didn’t you mention it before?
No that’s not me, but I know him haha we’re friends in real life and he can back me up on this. I posted a story on here months ago about what it was like to meet her but it got taken down by moderators (not hating I understand the rules and it’s their job and I respect that.) I don’t expect anyone to believe me but I know the truth of what I’ve experienced 💕

I’m going to need to see receipts ma’am.
I posted them xx

• Wow
Reactions: 30
@macbookhoe did you feel fear, alarm and distress when you received these messages? Who contacted who first and why? Screenshot all messages. If you are in fear over the things said in the messages it would be worth reporting to your local police, they won't do much they never do but at least there is a record of it and they'll give you an incident number, it might help them build a better picture of what she is doing online.

Reactions: 15
@macbookhoe did you feel fear, alarm and distress when you received these messages? Who contacted who first and why? Screenshot all messages. If you are in fear over the things said in the messages it would be worth reporting to your local police, they won't do much they never do but at least there is a record of it and they'll give you an incident number, it might help them build a better picture of what she is doing online.
Won’t lie I’m a bit drunk haha hence getting so enraged, I apologise for causing chaos in this thread lol. She messaged me first and I screenshotted everything incase she tries to twist the story. She hasn’t done anything harmful to me but it really triggered my anxiety to be accused of slander when all I did was like one tweet. I’ll be okay once I calm down but I’ve been calm on tattle for a few months, only making the odd joke/comment cos I still felt guilty for being on here

but now I’m like duck it, Amber deserves to be exposed for all she does. She’s more obsessed with this thread than me!😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 535301
It went on for ages but here’s a small portion of it. Can’t include it all bc she revealed where I live in another message. I’m still shaking from being accused of things I have never done. It hurts to have supported someone for years and even gone out with them and been friends for her to accuse me of slandering her online when all I did was like a tweet I didn’t know was about her. Eat tit Amber. Thanks to everyone so far for being kind ❤

No that’s not me, but I know him haha we’re friends in real life and he can back me up on this. I posted a story on here months ago about what it was like to meet her but it got taken down by moderators (not hating I understand the rules and it’s their job and I respect that.) I don’t expect anyone to believe me but I know the truth of what I’ve experienced 💕

I posted them xx
tbf you said you've supported her for years until the bambino becky tweet but you've been commenting here since august last year hahahah ... no hate at all I love it and I hope all her friends (friend?) are reading here behind her back daft cow

Reactions: 11
Omg! I’m so sorry she’s done this to you. At the end of the day she is the one that made the Amber Wright account so she’s bought this all on herself. She really is vile, karma is coming for her I can just feel it.
Thank you love 💕 exactly! She brought this on herself it was only a matter of time before everyone around her found out, and it’s no fault of anyone but hers. It’s time she gets her karma!

Reactions: 8
Thank you love 💕 exactly! She brought this on herself it was only a matter of time before everyone around her found out, and it’s no fault of anyone but hers. It’s time she gets her karma!
can you spill anymore about your experience with her in person <3

Reactions: 2
Won’t lie I’m a bit drunk haha hence getting so enraged, I apologise for causing chaos in this thread lol. She messaged me first and I screenshotted everything incase she tries to twist the story. She hasn’t done anything harmful to me but it really triggered my anxiety to be accused of slander when all I did was like one tweet. I’ll be okay once I calm down but I’ve been calm on tattle for a few months, only making the odd joke/comment cos I still felt guilty for being on here

but now I’m like duck it, Amber deserves to be exposed for all she does. She’s more obsessed with this thread than me!😂😂
Completely understand where you're coming from.
Now you can speak out like the rest of as you've put your side of things to her and you're never going to be friends again. I know she's obsessed with these threads, that much is obvious but did she say something in person about them?

Reactions: 7
tbf you said you've supported her for years until the bambino becky tweet but you've been commenting here since august last year hahahah ... no hate at all I love it and I hope all her friends (friend?) are reading here behind her back daft cow
Don’t worry I understand! I made this joint account in august last year with my friend (you know the youtuber who was mentioned earlier that does drag race videos) and it was my guilty little secret cos we’d just sit and read here together. I felt guilty the whole time I was on here and I would still support her alongside my tit talking because she’d been nice to me years ago and felt I was doing something wrong. But since she reached out to me today I’ve said duck it, she doesn’t care about me so why am I tip toeing around being nice and still liking all her posts, enough is enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
can you spill anymore about your experience with her in person <3
We went to poundland together and a fan came up to her and asked for a photo and she was incredibly awkward and rude, she was like “ummmm okay...” and rolled her eyes at me. I felt so bad cos it was just a young girl and she was probably nervous.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t worry I understand! I made this joint account in august last year with my friend (you know the youtuber who was mentioned earlier that does drag race videos) and it was my guilty little secret cos we’d just sit and read here together. I felt guilty the whole time I was on here and I would still support her alongside my tit talking because she’d been nice to me years ago and felt I was doing something wrong. But since she reached out to me today I’ve said duck it, she doesn’t care about me so why am I tip toeing around being nice and still liking all her posts, enough is enough!
hahahah she will be fuming reading this now! im glad u have ur friend who's got ur back as well and honestly you are well shot of her!!! well done for cutting her out

any idea why she's randomly messaged you about it today?

Reactions: 10
P. S. A.

we clearly have been wearing our rings the wrong way... Our very own influencer extraordinaire The Big D has shown us how to actually wear them... I can't believe all these years I have been wrong... Thank you for your knowledge Doodles

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I ask what made you come here in the first place? If you supported her for years but have been involved in this thread, did she do something in real life to make you come here? I’m not judging you for it at all. I think Demi’s a dick. I’m just curious.

P. S. A.

we clearly have been wearing our rings the wrong way... Our very own influencer extraordinaire The Big D has shown us how to actually wear them... I can't believe all these years I have been wrong... Thank you for your knowledge Doodles
That’s just cos she hates her engagement ring and is trying to hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hahahah she will be fuming reading this now! im glad u have ur friend who's got ur back as well and honestly you are well shot of her!!! well done for cutting her out
Oh yeah she’s fuming already! The three videos on her insta story (go have a look now) are about me after she left me on read 3 times when I asked for these “screenshots” of me talking tit”. Thanks so much lovely! When this vodka wears off I’m gonna be like fml what have I done 😂😂 but ngl it feels amazing to have dropped the weight of her toxicity! (And it’s a HEAVY weight) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I ask what made you come here in the first place? If you supported her for years but have been involved in this thread, did she do something in real life to make you come here? I’m not judging you for it at all. I think Demi’s a dick. I’m just curious.

That’s just cos she hates her engagement ring and is trying to hide it
She ain't doing a good job of hiding it on those pork sausages!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how is luna gonna cope without her full time care tonight? big demz will be sat furiously refreshing this thread in the cage..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.