Demi Donnelly #19 Influencer extraordinaire, reopened New Look with nobody there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless at her behaviour tonight!!
I think she's canned up at home on her own, so decided to flop a tit out, like you do.
When I'm home alone I have a nice quiet bath, wack a face mask on - you know the usual.
Maybe next time I can lob a tit out because I'm SO body positive. If you are body positive, you don't tend to mention it every 6 seconds.
Your lazy positive, rude positive and bad diet positive - let's have it right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do we have sombreros and why is Demi so needy? I noticed the needy behaviour has increased a lot lately. I wonder how long this post will hang around 🤔 all the others get deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is posting these kind of photos to show off body confidence and body positivity yet is going out of her way to reply to the disgusting horny men??? she is going against her own word by pandering to these idiots that are only looking at her tits. if she is purely focussed on spreading body positivity then she wouldn't even give these comments her time of day, in fact she should delete them?? i'm baffled

Reactions: 24
Genuinely feel sick at her last post! And as for the weirdos in the comments.... 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why do we have sombreros and why is Demi so needy? I noticed the needy behaviour has increased a lot lately. I wonder how long this post will hang around 🤔 all the others get deleted.

it’s cinco de mayo in mexico hence the sombreros 😂

Reactions: 14
She is posting these kind of photos to show off body confidence and body positivity yet is going out of her way to reply to the disgusting horny men??? she is going against her own word by pandering to these idiots that are only looking at her tits. if she is purely focussed on spreading body positivity then she wouldn't even give these comments her time of day, in fact she should delete them?? i'm baffled
She’s fast to block and delete “trolls” but will happily leave those comments. Bizarre.

ooh the sombrero fits nicely with doodles belly button x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah i think its the bottom line of trying to get her engagement up which is working

Give us a random word to post demi xx

Reactions: 3
I would but the most liked thread name is too long and doesn’t all fit 😄 I dunno what to do

Reactions: 2
Oh she hasn't, please tell me this is a terrible nightmare and I'll wake up in the morning and have forgotten all about it ☹😮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.