Demi Donnelly #19 Influencer extraordinaire, reopened New Look with nobody there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what her companies are, as when you go on Companies House and search her name as an officer nothing comes up. It means that there is no company registered with them who have her as an officer.

Reactions: 21
I'd love to know what her companies are, as when you go on Companies House and search her name as an officer nothing comes up. It means that there is no company registered with them who have her as an officer.
I reckon she’s a partner for Harry’s tit candle business and that Bonny Dolly cosmetics. It won’t be registered in her name but she’s probably funded a lot of of. If the businesses were hers alone she would definitely use her socials fo advertise it.

Also I’ve just gone on Google to search ‘Demi Donnelly registered business’ and I’m dying at the suggestions.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I reckon she’s a partner for Harry’s tit candle business and that Bonny Dolly cosmetics. It won’t be registered in her name but she’s probably funded a lot of of. If the businesses were hers alone she would definitely use her socials fo advertise it.

Also I’ve just gone on Google to search ‘Demi Donnelly registered business’ and I’m dying at the suggestions.
That top suggestion has killed me off😂😂 Love that folk are all wanting to know wtf is going on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

True, but what about her social media's? They should be registered too and she should be the officer for them.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up. She's talking about money...AGAIN. Who cares how much or little she earns? Absolutely not a single speck of dust on the planet is jealous of the disgusting, smelly woman! Boring, smelly boyfriend who looks like a grandma, tit car, no friends, nasty personality. She has nothing going for her. DEMI WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU HAVE 5 QUID OR 7 MILLION! WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE????!!!! If reading Tattle and indirectly answering all of the comments is 'chasing your dreams' then good for you, but nobody is aspiring to be you, you're embarrassing yourself massively!

Money talks, wealth whispers.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the need to mention the other businesses, especially if she wants them to remain private. If that were the case she wouldn't bloody mention them. All she can do is make up these fantasy situations because what people see of her life presents the truth and she hates that.
Bless her she has really tried to make it all look great and I'm sure each time she sits down to edit 😀 she thinks the vlogs are OK and the content won't invite criticism - that is really sad.
And again, literally every bit of content she makes is for her fans on tattle, girl its over! Go get a job in Morrisons or somewhere and get a life for yourself.
The bleeping Internet which is your job is awash with what people really think about you, not the handful of sycophants who blow smoke up your ass in your comments. Hahaha

Reactions: 21
Why the need to mention the other businesses, especially if she wants them to remain private. If that were the case she wouldn't bloody mention them. All she can do is make up these fantasy situations because what people see of her life presents the truth and she hates that.
Bless her she has really tried to make it all look great and I'm sure each time she sits down to edit 😀 she thinks the vlogs are OK and the content won't invite criticism - that is really sad.
And again, literally every bit of content she makes is for her fans on tattle, girl its over! Go get a job in Morrisons or somewhere and get a life for yourself.
The bleeping Internet which is your job is awash with what people really think about you, not the handful of sycophants who blow smoke up your ass in your comments. Hahaha
And remember she is a pro at making up fake lives... she’s been cat fishing since she was at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

who is searching doesn’t shower?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Daily dose of shite vlog - Its day 17 in the dog cage and big D has just woken up . She cannot understand how the cage door has locked again and blames the manufacturer. Sean chuckles to himself " aye its the manufacturers fault aye ". He is such bants. She picks up the vlog camera which has tit smeared on the lense. Whether its luna's or demi's we will never know. But not to worry , she licks her finger and wipes it off. "Hello hunny buns and welcome back to a new vidyo. We've got a really busy day today , I'm finally back to work after being a full time carer the last few weeks. I'm pretty annoyed actually because I applied for carers allowance benefits and I was denied and I just don't understand why. Its a good job I earn what I earn a month or we would have been living on the breadline. I mean its ridiculous a family of 4 and we are entitled to nothing when my child is vulnerable and after such a life threatening operation. None of the less , I've got loads of work to do so I'm gonna take yous along with us" First job of the day is breakfast. Its an entire packet of accidently vegan quorn chicken nuggets, 12 dairy free pancakes made from scratch from a packet , a side portion of lettuce because she is watching her weight, washed down with a refreshing can of tesco cider , gotta get that fruit in 🍎. After a hearty breakfast its time to get to work. No need for a shower this morning " I had one last weekend and I won't actually be seeing anyone else so whats the point , I can't be the only one right girls? ". She's so relatable. First job of the day , film a reel for the gram. She picks up last week's knickers and gives it a sniff and decides it will do . She does an Irish dance in her musky smelling lounge shet making sure to get that jiggle in because heaven forbid we would have to go a day without seeing her belly wobble. After that she's exhausted so time for a well deserved break. Sean has just arrived back from aldi and has done a healthy shop. "Go on then Sean show them what you got" . There's 5 minutes of incoherent muttering, I honestly haven't the faintest idea what he's saying , couldn't catch a word. But I got the jist, there was 50 quids worth of accidentally vegan family sized microwave meals, the non accidentally vegan version for Sean and a packet of blueberries because demi is watching her weight. " i think he's done really well personally, haven't ya sean" "aye .." again, not a word. Demi is so proud of how much of a natural he is with the camera. Next its time to walk the kids. Demi is feeling a little tired after watching Sean do the aldi haul so drives alongside Sean in the car and shouts words of encouragement . When they get home its time for enrichment play. Sean puts food inside the licky mats and its not long before big d has it all sniffed out. Cleva girl! Next its time to film an #ad. Its some brand demi had never heard of before " and I've been using this shampoo for years, its the only thing that helps me scalp " she says as she wipes the dandruff of her top and it falls to the ground and lands like a beautiful blanket of snow on top of Henry's poo poos that she will clean up later. After a hefty dinner, its time to relax. Her first day back was tough but none of the less she made it through. She rambles on to the camera about how blessed she is to be a parent of two , some tit about how she knows she is blessed to be able to work from home and be a full time parent at the same time, a lecture about how we are all neglectful owners because we actually have jobs to go to and finally its a few words from Sean to end the vlog. Nah not a word, but I'm sure it was as insightful as ever. Hope you all enjoyed this day in the life vlog , don't forget to comment the word "stunning " down below if you've made it this far. Byeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Daily dose of shite vlog - Its day 17 in the dog cage and big D has just woken up . She cannot understand how the cage door has locked again and blames the manufacturer. Sean chuckles to himself " aye its the manufacturers fault aye ". He is such bants. She picks up the vlog camera which has tit smeared on the lense. Whether its luna's or demi's we will never know. But not to worry , she licks her finger and wipes it off. "Hello hunny buns and welcome back to a new vidyo. We've got a really busy day today , I'm finally back to work after being a full time carer the last few weeks. I'm pretty annoyed actually because I applied for carers allowance benefits and I was denied and I just don't understand why. Its a good job I earn what I earn a month or we would have been living on the breadline. I mean its ridiculous a family of 4 and we are entitled to nothing when my child is vulnerable and after such a life threatening operation. None of the less , I've got loads of work to do so I'm gonna take yous along with us" First job of the day is breakfast. Its an entire packet of accidently vegan quorn chicken nuggets, 12 dairy free pancakes made from scratch from a packet , a side portion of lettuce because she is watching her weight, washed down with a refreshing can of tesco cider , gotta get that fruit in 🍎. After a hearty breakfast its time to get to work. No need for a shower this morning " I had one last weekend and I won't actually be seeing anyone else so whats the point , I can't be the only one right girls? ". She's so relatable. First job of the day , film a reel for the gram. She picks up last week's knickers and gives it a sniff and decides it will do . She does an Irish dance in her musky smelling lounge shet making sure to get that jiggle in because heaven forbid we would have to go a day without seeing her belly wobble. After that she's exhausted so time for a well deserved break. Sean has just arrived back from aldi and has done a healthy shop. "Go on then Sean show them what you got" . There's 5 minutes of incoherent muttering, I honestly haven't the faintest idea what he's saying , couldn't catch a word. But I got the jist, there was 50 quids worth of accidentally vegan family sized microwave meals, the non accidentally vegan version for Sean and a packet of blueberries because demi is watching her weight. " i think he's done really well personally, haven't ya sean" "aye .." again, not a word. Demi is so proud of how much of a natural he is with the camera. Next its time to walk the kids. Demi is feeling a little tired after watching Sean do the aldi haul so drives alongside Sean in the car and shouts words of encouragement . When they get home its time for enrichment play. Sean puts food inside the licky mats and its not long before big d has it all sniffed out. Cleva girl! Next its time to film an #ad. Its some brand demi had never heard of before " and I've been using this shampoo for years, its the only thing that helps me scalp " she says as she wipes the dandruff of her top and it falls to the ground and lands like a beautiful blanket of snow on top of Henry's poo poos that she will clean up later. After a hefty dinner, its time to relax. Her first day back was tough but none of the less she made it through. She rambles on to the camera about how blessed she is to be a parent of two , some tit about how she knows she is blessed to be able to work from home and be a full time parent at the same time, a lecture about how we are all neglectful owners because we actually have jobs to go to and finally its a few words from Sean to end the vlog. Nah not a word, but I'm sure it was as insightful as ever. Hope you all enjoyed this day in the life vlog , don't forget to comment the word "stunning " down below if you've made it this far. Byeeee.
S T U N N I N G

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Masterpiece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The ‘none of the less’ makes me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣 personally think this is stunning xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stunning 🤣 I was cracking up as soon as I read daily dose of shite 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.