Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Daily dose of shite vlog - Its day 17 in the dog cage and big D has just woken up . She cannot understand how the cage door has locked again and blames the manufacturer. Sean chuckles to himself " aye its the manufacturers fault aye ". He is such bants. She picks up the vlog camera which has shit smeared on the lense. Whether its luna's or demi's we will never know. But not to worry , she licks her finger and wipes it off. "Hello hunny buns and welcome back to a new vidyo. We've got a really busy day today , I'm finally back to work after being a full time carer the last few weeks. I'm pretty annoyed actually because I applied for carers allowance benefits and I was denied and I just don't understand why. Its a good job I earn what I earn a month or we would have been living on the breadline. I mean its ridiculous a family of 4 and we are entitled to nothing when my child is vulnerable and after such a life threatening operation. None of the less , I've got loads of work to do so I'm gonna take yous along with us" First job of the day is breakfast. Its an entire packet of accidently vegan quorn chicken nuggets, 12 dairy free pancakes made from scratch from a packet , a side portion of lettuce because she is watching her weight, washed down with a refreshing can of tesco cider , gotta get that fruit in 🍎. After a hearty breakfast its time to get to work. No need for a shower this morning " I had one last weekend and I won't actually be seeing anyone else so whats the point , I can't be the only one right girls? ". She's so relatable. First job of the day , film a reel for the gram. She picks up last week's knickers and gives it a sniff and decides it will do . She does an Irish dance in her musky smelling lounge shet making sure to get that jiggle in because heaven forbid we would have to go a day without seeing her belly wobble. After that she's exhausted so time for a well deserved break. Sean has just arrived back from aldi and has done a healthy shop. "Go on then Sean show them what you got" . There's 5 minutes of incoherent muttering, I honestly haven't the faintest idea what he's saying , couldn't catch a word. But I got the jist, there was 50 quids worth of accidentally vegan family sized microwave meals, the non accidentally vegan version for Sean and a packet of blueberries because demi is watching her weight. " i think he's done really well personally, haven't ya sean" "aye .." again, not a word. Demi is so proud of how much of a natural he is with the camera. Next its time to walk the kids. Demi is feeling a little tired after watching Sean do the aldi haul so drives alongside Sean in the car and shouts words of encouragement . When they get home its time for enrichment play. Sean puts food inside the licky mats and its not long before big d has it all sniffed out. Cleva girl! Next its time to film an #ad. Its some brand demi had never heard of before " and I've been using this shampoo for years, its the only thing that helps me scalp " she says as she wipes the dandruff of her top and it falls to the ground and lands like a beautiful blanket of snow on top of Henry's poo poos that she will clean up later. After a hefty dinner, its time to relax. Her first day back was tough but none of the less she made it through. She rambles on to the camera about how blessed she is to be a parent of two , some shit about how she knows she is blessed to be able to work from home and be a full time parent at the same time, a lecture about how we are all neglectful owners because we actually have jobs to go to and finally its a few words from Sean to end the vlog. Nah not a word, but I'm sure it was as insightful as ever. Hope you all enjoyed this day in the life vlog , don't forget to comment the word "stunning " down below if you've made it this far. Byeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Guys guys guys!!!! I want to share my excitement even though it’s nothing to do with Demi....

I got made redundant last year due to Covid and have struggled to find a job....until today! I’m so bloody happy!!

Demi if you’re reading this - this is what it’s like in the real world! We don’t all want to prance around with our belly out. Some of us want to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

macbookhoe

Right I am about to go on a RANT I’m sorry.

I was “friends” or acquaintances with Demi a few years ago, I’ve even been in the hideous little yellow car (yes it stunk of fish and shit). And I have to tell y’all she is absolutely OBSESSED with Tattle.Her entire life revolves around it; every second of every bloody day. I supported her for years until one day I liked one of Bambino Beckys tweets, the one about a friend creating a gossip thread about her (we all know the one) that’s all, a simple LIKE. And she didn’t even use twitter at the time, her Account has been deactivated for ages. But she searched through the thousands upon thousands of likes, saw that I’d liked it (bear in mind i had NO idea who it was about, I was just a fan of Becky at the time) and within seconds she unfollowed me on every platform.I have an Instagram app that tells me who unfollows me so I got a notification immediately. And that’s when I knew Demi was Amber and I found this thread. I was absolutely gob smacked!!

just today she’s reached out to me months later sending me paragraphs in DM about how she was “sent screenshots” of me attacking her on twitter. I asked 3 times for proof and she left me on read each time because all she has is me liking a tweet of beckys which obvs confirms it’s about her. I have severe anxiety and I’ve gone into a massive panic attack all afternoon with her sending me all these paragraphs non-stop accusing me of things that never happened when I’ve done nothing wrong and I can’t take it anymore. She’s absolutely awful. How anyone, including any company can support her is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

greatfrog

Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Funny how she was a size 14 a few months ago, now she’s just got some Poundland knickers in a size 20-22

“Without electric, a house is just a shell. Like a snail shell without the snail.” - Demi Donnelly 2021

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

graole

I don’t understand her logic? If wednesday’s video is pre-filmed just upload that on monday instead...

• Haha
Reactions: 62

macbookhoe

DDC401F5-F040-4F86-A376-C75D9C1C66FA.jpeg

She must be scared I’m exposing her on my story cos look whose just viewed it! Hi hunny bun xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MikeyMixTV

-Lawrence Chaney Voice-: HIYA HEN WHOSE THAT?! ITS ME! The myth, the legend MikeyMixTV!

Okay so it’s been a hot minute since I was last here but ladies...get ready to sip because as you may recall Miss Deminatrix Donnelly unfollowed me for no apparent reason well....after she posted a story saying “send some love for a follow back” (or something, screenshots to follow) I decided to do it and as to be expected she deleted the story quicker than you could say “glossybox” and I received some gorgeous, gorgeous...GORGEOUS DMs from the goddess herself!

For your reading pleasure my darlings! Also the reason I’m posting here is because I’m currently on a bus and saw that my good friend macbookhoe shared her story (she’s been debating it for ages now and I’m glad she has!) gonna provide to this serving of hot TEA!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60