Demi Donnelly #18 Inconsistent, views have run dry; never wipes so got a UT'aye'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God almighty it was freezing in Newcastle today. She’s off her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So in the newest video she says muscle food are 'working with her' - so I guess the video is just one long undeclared ad? Isn't it meant to be in the title at least? Would be a shame if accidentally vegan hunny bun got in trouble with the Advertising Standards Agency :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: 17
Just a thought- has anyone else noticed that small super positive YouTuber has stopped commenting on every video? Maybe she has also heard about Demi’s ways!! She was commenting to promote her channel on every video without fail

Reactions: 7
There's at least 3 households and I bet there's more than 6 of them though. Her, her mum, some other woman and a girl her age makes 4. Sean will obvs be there and probably other family members.

Either way, you have to be a total numpty to post photos of yourself arm to arm with someone outside your household. But then again she isn't smart so the rules are probably lost on her. Either that or she's just selfish, entitled and irresponsible. Surprised her followers haven't called her out, or maybe she's deleted it.
I’m not saying it’s right I’m agreeing it’s wrong and I don’t like parties fo be broadcasted on social media rn anyway with no distancing. Vague rules tho, technically 6 people from different households can meet together so she’s playing up to that and being very strategic on how many she’s posting

Reactions: 7
Ok guys. Not gonna lie to you I aim absolutely plastered. But personally thinkin Demi looks stunning. She’s defiantly one of the best YouTubers. Demi Donnelly - bloody amazing xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My 2 year old has always been a good sleeper, slept through since birth, the other day he woke up early from a nap so sat with me and watched the last bit of demis video. Since then, he wakes up 3 times in the night crying, and 5am is his new wake up time as he stands at his stair gate screaming. I blame Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she bleeping kidding with those pics of Instagram or her and her mum (+friends)??

I saw my my mum for the first time in 4-5 months yesterday and I kept 2 metres apart couldn’t even give her a hug...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've an idea...

Why don't each an every one of us on this Tattle thread make an Amber Wright account on Youtube and every video Demi post, we all comment on it. Eventually her minions will start copping on and Demi will eventually have to address why Amber Wright keeps haunting her 😂 That video will be the one we can all sit down, grab the popcorn and know full well, she's spewing shite after shite from her mouth and watch Sean slowly disappear from sight.

Aye?

A genius made an Amber Wright account and I think they deserve all the awards there is 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've an idea...

Why don't each an every one of us on this Tattle thread make an Amber Wright account on Youtube and every video Demi post, we all comment on it. Eventually her minions will start copping on and Demi will eventually have to address why Amber Wright keeps haunting her 😂 That video will be the one we can all sit down, grab the popcorn and know full well, she's spewing shite after shite from her mouth and watch Sean slowly disappear from sight.

Aye?

A genius made an Amber Wright account and I think they deserve all the awards there is 😂😂😂😂
I hope this takes off!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss? I thought the rules were you can have up to 6 people in your garden from 2 households, whilst still social distancing. She’s got at least 4 different households by the looks of it and is standing right next to them??? And she’s so thick that she’s posted it on Instagram for 85k people to see

Edit - I'm all for people seeing their friends and family now the rules have relaxed a bit, it's going to be so good for peoples mental health. But come on, having a PARTY is just taking the piss. Don't expect any less from her though tbh
It’s up to six people from as many households as you want, OR two households but no limit of people.

I’m not sure if someone has said this before, but sadly I don’t think Demi is breaking any rules here ... she’s entitled to see her family as much as we are even if she’s a massive witch and puts the blame on them for slagging all of her friends off on tattle. 😐

Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: cos its 5° in Newcastle durr!! We have a saying in my part of the world, taps aff! But we usually wait until its at least 10°
Scotland? 😅 because I’m shivering in 10° weather but the natives are running around in shorts and sleeveless tops if the sun peaks out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s up to six people from as many households as you want, OR two households but no limit of people.

I’m not sure if someone has said this before, but sadly I don’t think Demi is breaking any rules here ... she’s entitled to see her family as much as we are even if she’s a massive witch and puts the blame on them for slagging all of her friends off on tattle. 😐
Yeah I don't think she is breaking the rules as far as how many people she can have in her garden (though did she actually stick to staying outside 🤔)....its the lack of social distancing that is breaking the rules....my mum had a major operation in August and I haven't given her a hug yet....even at Xmas ☹ These influencers just think they can do what they want and then when someone pulls them up about it they go on the defensive and you get deleted or told that your just a jealous troll with a sad life 🙄

Reactions: 11

She is breaking the rules though? The idea is that you can have people in your garden as long as you’re still socially distancing, she’s standing right next to them.

Reactions: 18
I've an idea...

Aye?

DONE
She's really tipped me over the edge with broadcasting the lack of social distancing!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.