Demi Donnelly #18 Inconsistent, views have run dry; never wipes so got a UT'aye'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I'm here. Demi and the fam in grass skirts with a can of Stella :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live down south and it was freezing today, went on a walk in my big coat and fluffy socks, there’s no way I would be seen dead in that Hawaiian outfit let alone trotting about in a crop top and shorts in 5 degree weather! There’s no way they could’ve stayed outside the whole time while dressed like that.

Reactions: 13
Is she taking the piss? I thought the rules were you can have up to 6 people in your garden from 2 households, whilst still social distancing. She’s got at least 4 different households by the looks of it and is standing right next to them??? And she’s so thick that she’s posted it on Instagram for 85k people to see

Edit - I'm all for people seeing their friends and family now the rules have relaxed a bit, it's going to be so good for peoples mental health. But come on, having a PARTY is just taking the piss. Don't expect any less from her though tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she taking the piss? I thought the rules were you can have up to 6 people in your garden from 2 households, whilst still social distancing. She’s got at least 4 different households by the looks of it and is standing right next to them??? And she’s so thick that she’s posted it on Instagram for 85k people to see

Edit - I'm all for people seeing their friends and family now the rules have relaxed a bit, it's going to be so good for peoples mental health. But come on, having a PARTY is just taking the piss. Don't expect any less from her though tbh
I hate to defend her but i think it’s up to 6 people or 2 households that can be over 6 but yeah social distancing should be maintained and not really the time for a party

Reactions: 14
I thought she said she didn't like dressing up. Or that just at Halloween. And who as Hawaiian stuff hanging round

Reactions: 9
I hate to defend her but i think it’s up to 6 people or 2 households that can be over 6 but yeah social distancing should be maintained and not really the time for a party
There's at least 3 households and I bet there's more than 6 of them though. Her, her mum, some other woman and a girl her age makes 4. Sean will obvs be there and probably other family members.

Either way, you have to be a total numpty to post photos of yourself arm to arm with someone outside your household. But then again she isn't smart so the rules are probably lost on her. Either that or she's just selfish, entitled and irresponsible. Surprised her followers haven't called her out, or maybe she's deleted it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.