Demi Donnelly #18 Inconsistent, views have run dry; never wipes so got a UT'aye'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Greenlentils for the stunning new thread title. Someone do a recap!

Just watched her night time skin care routine on tiktok. So she just removes her makeup with The Body Shop camomile butter, then goes straight in with toner and moisturiser. Demi put some water on your face you scruff. A double cleanse would do that skin wonders.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Just watched her night time skin care routine on tiktok. So she just removes her makeup with The Body Shop camomile butter, then goes straight in with toner and moisturiser. Demi put some water on your face you scruff. A double cleanse would do that skin wonders.
No bloody way! Are you serious? No water!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Thanks for the new icon 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Scruffy cow! You're meant to wash cleaner off! Her face is gonna be full of blackheads and grime! Boh!

Reactions: 10
No I’m actually laughing at the state of her dressed in that Hawaiian outfit on her door step her neighbours must be mortified 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t even have the last thread 2 weeks 😮 amber would be proud I’d say

Reactions: 15
Her tik tok is off the wall. Why has nobody mentioned her scaring the crap out of her wee brother. Honestly this witch.

Reactions: 2
Omgg why’s she wearing that Hawaiian outfit I’m crying 🤣🤣
Also fully clicked on her new video expecting it to be about haters/trolls, but it was just an advert. I’m disappointed amber 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sodding Hawaiian outfit hahahahah ffs I can’t. Wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbours all have a group chat to rant about the absolute tit show of a couple that moved onto their street 😭

the front door pictures just get worse ( just when we didn’t think it was possible ) neighbours possibly even smell her before they see her. Never known someone so blatant about their lack of personal hygiene ha!

Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO: cos its 5° in Newcastle durr!! We have a saying in my part of the world, taps aff! But we usually wait until its at least 10°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't it the daily mail who print pictures of Geordies in the depths of winter with no clothes on? Tea can you confirm?

Reactions: 3
Isn't it the daily mail who print pictures of Geordies in the depths of winter with no clothes on? Tea can you confirm?
Yeah they usually do

I thought you were allowed one person in your garden (that isn’t from your household). Yet here we see Demi with her mam, nana and some other girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.