Demi Donnelly #18 Inconsistent, views have run dry; never wipes so got a UT'aye'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly 19- dogs been spade, views starting to fade, guess what everyone, here’s how much I get paid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tht filter 🤣🤣 and no vet would tell u not to get your pet fixed they push for it my mum's cat went for her check up after a moss was find was pushing jabs to provent stuff when she got cancer 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Vets are all money and once went to vet for pets with something they try push something else on me and was told if can't afford it I should give my cat up and just googled when get make dog neutered it's 6-9 month no matter what breed so we're demi geting her info from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi Donnelly #19 - Money bags, flabby abs, living like a pair of scabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tht filter 🤣🤣 and no vet would tell u not to get your pet fixed they push for it my mum's cat went for her check up after a moss was find was pushing jabs to provent stuff when she got cancer 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Vets are all money and once went to vet for pets with something they try push something else on me and was told if can't afford it I should give my cat up and just googled when get make dog neutered it's 6-9 month no matter what breed so we're demi geting her info from
are you suggesting demi doesn’t know every single thing about dogs..? how dare you insult the dog whisperer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
‘Vegan mr whippy, dems having another chippy, muscle food in the back of the cupboard, aye Sean I guess it’s time for a quicky’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what 'volunteering' she is claiming to do now? Opening New Look doesn't count, hun 😉

I know she claims to volunteer at a hedgehog rescue in the past - is anyone local aware of what this might be? I can't find anything online about one...

Reactions: 7
I'm patiently waiting on a new thread so I can do a story , the 1am boredom has kicked in now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why she got an obsession with pulling her trousers down with her belly flopping about

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.