Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pencup

1617698855898.png
off topic but I found this on Sean's IG. He looks fine, and I thought she had her tongue out at first... but no, it's just her mouth...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Hayhaygal

Oh my god, this girl is infuriating! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her latest insta vids, saying she’s woken up in a bad mood so she can’t film her videos?? She’s like ‘this is the problem with my job’ like no hun, every single person wakes up in a bad mood sometimes but they STILL have to go to work!? Customer service, social care etc the list goes on, she is a nightmare! You get to stay home and film yourself trying clothes on??? It’s hardly draining! She is so self centred, it’s really wound me up!
I work in care and often wake up tired with no energy but I still have to go into work and do a 24 hour shift and be the life & soul of the party because I look after little children 🤯🤯🤯

Soz for the rant but she is infuriating!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

greatfrog

Might be too early but
Demi Donnelly #19 Two weeks off for her dogs health scare, opened new look with noone there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Wills315

VIP Member
Guys I had to take my cat to the vet this evening, he's got an infection in his paw and when they have him knocked out tomorrow to sort that, they are gonna neuter him as well. Do you think 6 months is enough time to take off work or do I need more?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Badg69

Chatty Member
Demi saying in the new vid that shes going to visit Topshop on Monday...urmm have you been living under a rock hun? They've closed down

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Sh12345

Chatty Member
She said England is getting sun, unsure on the rest of the world, Argentina probably isn’t getting sun... am I missing something?
I was absolutely howling when she said that! Reckon she meant Antarctica?
878F9247-E565-4839-AE40-67D5C4D90B53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Right I Barry Heavens cannot take this utter nonsense anymore!

There she is in the dog bed, absolutely stinking it out, Luna needs sterile clean conditions not the swamp monster rolling all over her.

When you do NOTHING to stop Litter mate syndrome then it's up to you as owners to take the fall from that. Its going to be a few busy nights for you honey bun! Good luck!

Monett - well let's face facts she's hardly a Monet herself is she. I'm not surprised she has no idea about anything other than Tik Tok and beige freezer food. She's not the brightest bulb!

The clothes haul, boringell.
How boring were her choices. A shop full of clothes and she buys the most boring, unimaginative collection of clothes.

The swimsuit could look banging on anyone else BUT she should steer away, she looks the shape of an actual humbug.

She's absolutely lost the plot, I was watching her other video with her weekend blog, she speaks so fast - she reminds me of one of those kettles that used to whistle faster and faster the hotter it got. She could literally blow up with how fast she speaks.

New Look has been the highlight of my tattle life (that and the Amber saga obviously) not one person came to meet the ignorant, dirty, smelly, opinionated, greasy, accidentally vegan troll! Absolutely hilarious.
The store opening video is the funniest thing I've ever seen 😂

Just a side note, her Nan is lovely and quite glam too. Noticed how again Demi speaks to her like shit, but never her Mam - I personally think her Mam would back hand her into next week! I'd pay to see it!

Keep up the good work big Demz, you give me something funny to talk about!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Arloxo

It’s so frustrating when she calls doggy daycare “school”. Wtf are they learning Demi? how to sit and lie down or algebra?
Like just admit you can’t even be arsed to look after your own dogs whilst you WORK AT HOME, so have to try make it sound better by saying school rather than the fact it’s a day care.
She was lecturing everyone else saying you shouldn’t have dogs if you’re not going to be in the house to look after them yet she’s lucky enough to be in the position of working at home and palms the dogs off to daycare?? And to make it worse now she’s in a bad mood and can’t be arsed to try on a few outfits🤦🏼‍♀️ Come on demo dono, the hypocrisy from her is a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

gabsgobz

the way she was speaking to sean about that food shop, go and do it yourself you lazy horrible cow. he obviously tried his best and if he’s spending his money on it LET HIM GO TO M&S. “where’s the fresh fruit and fresh veg” probably the same place you left it, cos we’ve never seen it in your food hauls you fat smelly arrogant pig. she is absolutely infuriating. sean would be so much better off with a normal girl who shares his interests and doesn’t speak to him like a fucking child.

• Haha
Reactions: 52