Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly don't think seans gifts were bad! i think the pjs are really cute 🥰 i don't get why she is making a deal out of 'first valentines in the house' - is that a thing?? can somebody educate me on this?

Reactions: 26
feel sorry for sean just wanting to eat his sub in peace and demi is droning on in his ear with the camera recording them lmfao

''suppose you only get it when you get the meatballs don't ye?''
''aye''

''we should try naked deli its only north east isn't it?''
''perhaps like aye''
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 448757

sean wondering how to escape the never ending pickle convo
Hahahah literally lord take her away so i can eat my subway in peace without gobblin neck chewing my ear off
sorry that's mean but she really annoys me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she say what her subway order is? Just being nosey and can’t bring myself to watch the video after reading the commentary here 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was actually gobsmacked when she started going on about her valentine's presents 🤦 how un bleeping graceful can you be??? Jesus Christ man.... obviously must be in cookoo land she thought it was going to be extra because they now share a house together?...since when was that a thing 😂

Also how has she still got subscribers uploading videos like that?? Load of shite 😂 clearly has no content to give out...apart from stuffing her face 🤢

Reactions: 13
i honestly don't think seans gifts were bad! i think the pjs are really cute 🥰 i don't get why she is making a deal out of 'first valentines in the house' - is that a thing?? can somebody educate me on this?
I reckon she’s being a witch about them because despite them being an XL they are still far too small for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘The first ** insert random capitalist holiday’ in the house thing winds me up. WTF does it matter.

Reactions: 7
My daughters dad just said sean looks like a love child of ellen degeneres and lewis capaldi.. I cant stop laughing. "why do you watch this drivel"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So bad what she said about his valentines presents, then went onto say what she got him - sweets, shower gel, so a load of tat then? You can’t complain about not getting sentimental gifts if you didn’t buy any either?!

Also she’s just posted a tiktok to her story about making an onlyfans, saying she “doesn’t come for free”. But it does come for free though cos you post indecent pics in your bra and knickers every week? Lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They are going to change a section of the garage to a gym... Okay doodles 😂😂😂😂
Can’t wait for it all to get nicked because brainiac doodles leaked her own address online

So bad what she said about his valentines presents, then went onto say what she got him - sweets, shower gel, so a load of tat then? You can’t complain about not getting sentimental gifts if you didn’t buy any either?!

Also she’s just posted a tiktok to her story about making an onlyfans, saying she “doesn’t come for free”. But it does come for free though cos you post indecent pics in your bra and knickers every week? Lol
She’s dying to make an only fans. She’s absolutely repulsive though.

Reactions: 11
Yes! I felt so bad for Sean when she was laughing at his gifts right in front of him!! So disrespectful and rude!

Reactions: 11
I liked the pjs - I was always told it’s the thought that counts and if you don’t like something, to just be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she slagged him off for buying pjs when she's gone on about loving pjs in numerous videos? And after she bought him some for Christmas whilst admitting she knows he doesn't like pjs? He's obviously bought her something he thought she'd like. What an ungrateful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I did think Sean’s gift was tit even though she loves her cheap ratata tat.. & shows how well they know eachother but I wouldn’t air him online for it and then say well I got you this this this and I did very well.
Demi hun you spend your day sitting on your dirty couch online so obviously you’d have more time to get him stuff? He’s busy renovating your house and actually working and saving you thousands?

Reactions: 12
I'm not caught up on the thread and no chance am I watching the latest offering. But I can tell by the tone of some of these messages that a crying in the wardrobe response is coming. She hinted at it yesterday, I think she's hit yet another low point. Its all getting too much again. I'm also left wondering if Sean's attitude has changed not just because of their living arrangements but because he may actually have read these threads :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.