Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she bleeping disgusts me. Lazy, stinking bully.

What an ungrateful brat. Sean is like a shell of a person he could be. I've never seen her be genuinely nice or appreciative towards Sean who literally works full time, comes home and continues to work full time on the house and being bossed around by THAT.

If i was Seans mam I'd be having serious words with him. I'd be absolutely mortified if my son brought Demi home. Bork.

FEWWWMIN BABE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God she bleeping disgusts me. Lazy, stinking bully.

What an ungrateful brat. Sean is like a shell of a person he could be. I've never seen her be genuinely nice or appreciative towards Sean who literally works full time, comes home and continues to work full time on the house and being bossed around by THAT.

If i was Seans mam I'd be having serious words with him. I'd be absolutely mortified if my son brought Demi home. Bork.

FEWWWMIN BABE
He needs a good shag off someone with a decent personality and he’ll see the light

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So her friend was doing a jigsaw and she said ‘wow Sean and I would never ‘do something so intelligent’’

what planet do you have to be on to think doing a frogging jigsaw is a mark of intelligence?! God help her when she learns about chess

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just wanted to weigh in on the vegan bacon saga - I don’t eat meat or dairy for environmental reasons, but I’m not necessarily phased by vegan and non-vegan items coming into contact or being cooked together. Obviously my preference would be for it to be separate, but as far as I’m concerned, cross-contamination doesn’t ultimately affect the number of animals that have been killed or the harm to the environment, and therefore doesn’t conflict with my moral stance. This is a fairly common perspective among people who are vegan for this reason (the Burger King Plant Based Whopper controversy is a good example of both sides of the argument).

I’m not sure if Demi has ever disclosed her reason(s) for becoming vegan, so this may not be applicable, but I just wanted to clarify that while there may be many valid reasons to claim that she isn’t a real vegan, Bacongate isn’t necessarily one of them.

Reactions: 20
Just wanted to weigh in on the vegan bacon saga - I don’t eat meat or dairy for environmental reasons, but I’m not necessarily phased by vegan and non-vegan items coming into contact or being cooked together. Obviously my preference would be for it to be separate, but as far as I’m concerned, cross-contamination doesn’t ultimately affect the number of animals that have been killed or the harm to the environment, and therefore doesn’t conflict with my moral stance. This is a fairly common perspective among people who are vegan for this reason (the Burger King Plant Based Whopper controversy is a good example of both sides of the argument).

I’m not sure if Demi has ever disclosed her reason(s) for becoming vegan, so this may not be applicable, but I just wanted to clarify that while there may be many valid reasons to claim that she isn’t a real vegan, Bacongate isn’t necessarily one of them.
demi that u?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

She said something about watching a video of a frog being killed and making her feel sorry for animals. I think she has also brought up animal cruelty, which I would assume goes against her moral stance, but then she buys animal tested beauty products so who knows. You do make a good point though.

Reactions: 16
I can’t cope with this new video - they literally argue over everything. She’s so disrespectful to Shaun - asking if she can share about Valentine’s Day and he says “no it’s personal” then she continues to share it. Why wouldn’t you just respect your partners wishes - meant to be a team not trying to get one over on him 🥴 ..

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That valentines gift video... duck. What an ungrateful cow she is. You could tell Sean was genuinely hurt by her laughing at his gifts. Seems to me like he put thought into those presents and honestly thought they were something she would like. It’s no different to the stuff she buys people/receives from her family at Christmas. She’s absolutely vile.

Reactions: 31
The last thing I needed in my life was to watch that absolute troglodyte shoving a subway down her upside down gob for 10 minutes.

talking with her mouth full and chamming on the food. Absolutely vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh my god the latest video is just beyond a joke at this point. Their interactions are so hostile and judging by the kind of gifts they give and receive, its quite clear that they don't really know eachother that well?

I know from the food shop video the other day she said made it seem like he didn't ask for much specific for the weeks shop and I hate to say it but he was right. I don't understand why she was making it seems like she was in a rush, asking him what he wanted and then going 'just text what you want' - why? Why not sit down and make a list? Even then, if I was in a rush and had to pick something for my partner I'd at least know the kind of thing that they wanted but these two seem clueless.

Demi and Sean could've done with moving out and renting together even for a year. I know they'd disagree and say it would be a waste of month, but so is getting a mortgage with someone that you soon realise you have zero connection with other than convenience and proximity.

Reactions: 22
Ungrateful little troll, is she lying to Sean about her size too because them pjs look too small

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their conversations just seem so boring and awkward my god , how they've lasted as long as they have ill never understand but then again sean didn't have to deal with her everyday before moving in together, i think he's realizing how screwed he is.. if i was having conversations that awkward with my partner i would honestly look at myself to see what the duck is going on with my life hahaha

Reactions: 18

I understand people on the environmental side of veganism having this stance but Demi went vegan for the animal cruelty side - as I did. Demi wont even know what the word environmental means.

For me, the fat of an innocent animals flesh, going onto my vegan bacon makes me feel sick and that's why I'd never cook my bacon with my hubbys. So if Demi was actually vegan for all the reasons she has stated previously - this too would be a problem for her.

There's alot of other situations I could rant about too which would show she isn't actually vegan and I'm happy to go into them if you're struggling to see why we have these views on Demi.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their conversations just seem so boring and awkward my god , how they've lasted as long as they have ill never understand but then again sean didn't have to deal with her everyday before moving in together, i think he's realizing how screwed he is.. if i was having conversations that awkward with my partner i would honestly look at myself to see what the duck is going on with my life hahaha
I’d actually come in on that one and say neither of them can do better to be honest, they are both pretty thick, she’s a condescending squished goblin who deludedly reckons she’s a fashion icon and he is a complete space cadet who can’t string a legible sentence together, must like her when she looks like the result of a bull bleeping a gremlin and seemingly likes being treated like crap so 🤷‍♀️

a match made in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d actually come in on that one and say neither of them can do better to be honest, they are both pretty thick, she’s a condescending squished goblin who deludedly reckons she’s a fashion icon and he is a complete space cadet who can’t string a legible sentence together, must like her when she looks like the result of a bull bleeping a gremlin and seemingly likes being treated like crap so 🤷‍♀️

a match made in heaven
Yeah i agree their both just as bad i just find that she talks to him as if she's better than him or something i dont know thats just my own opinion i just find its so awkward as if they were forced into the same room together with a camera and told to talk about pickles and their subway order and then argue over video ideas and then to leave the whole bickering part in is just so uncomfortable haha

Reactions: 8
The fact that her fans are enjoying this video and still saying how they are their favourite YouTube couple is worrying. No wonder men in domestic violence relationships (not insinuating that is what this is btw) don’t speak up. If it was Sean taking the piss out of gifts she had bought and speaking to him like dirt there would be an uproar.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just find Demi talks to Sean like he has special needs and it’s so awkward to watch
I suspect he might actually have special needs even in a very mild form

Yeah i agree their both just as bad i just find that she talks to him as if she's better than him or something i dont know thats just my own opinion i just find its so awkward as if they were forced into the same room together with a camera and told to talk about pickles and their subway order and then argue over video ideas and then to leave the whole bickering part in is just so uncomfortable haha
It’s baffling why she would actually put videos out there like that. Couples bicker and may not be in a solid/happy relationship but most won’t transmit that on the Internet then call it banter! The one that really sticks out is the failed Christmas blog (haha)where she was rolling about on the carpet and she put in the title.... as a selling point “Demi gets too drunk” or something like that.... I mean come on, standards are low but seriously, most girls have at least an ounce of class

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
feel sorry for sean just wanting to eat his sub in peace and demi is droning on in his ear with the camera recording them lmfao

''suppose you only get it when you get the meatballs don't ye?''
''aye''

''we should try naked deli its only north east isn't it?''
''perhaps like aye''
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SharedScreenshot1.jpg

sean wondering how to escape the never ending pickle convo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.