Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but I really like Sean and think he’s a genuine normal bloke who’s trying to contribute to her vlogs on the joint channel and I usually skip her bits just to his when it’s reno vids as he actually knows what he’s talking about. Just feel sorry for him that while also having a real job he comes home faced with having to film and all the jobs that she seems to wait for him to come home to do. Must be hard meeting someone so young and clearly loving them but them taking a very public career when you clearly don’t want that. Everything they do has to be filmed that would piss me off having to film me painting a room or putting up a shelf just so she has content for her channel
Yeah I honestly can’t work out why he’s with her at all, he seems a decent person and she’s so lazy and contributes f all to the house etc, wake up Sean!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I honestly can’t work out why he’s with her at all, he seems a decent person and she’s so lazy and contributes f all to the house etc, wake up Sean!

I think maybe caught in the young love trap. Doesn’t want to have wasted all those years for the sake of him having to film a few clips. I think major issue is tho that they hadn’t lived together before the bought the house, I understand the saving aspect but I’d have suggested moving into one of their family homes and living like that to get an idea. Clearly had no idea what the situation would be like for him

Reactions: 6
Hahaha can’t stop thinking about that grim excuse for a fajita. Stir fried veg and mayonnaise does not a fajita make.

Also it’s no wonder she is massive. I did a quick calorie count based on what I can see. Pretty sure the box says 225kcals per three dippers so there’s 450 for her dippers, approx 400 for her two wraps and easy another 100 for the mayo and cheese. She’s pushing 1000 calories just in that meal. Wild.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She does all this healthy eating vegan diet tit but she still looks the same 🤣
I think stir fried veg is the only thing she can cook from scratch! I say from scratch but think she buys those packs of stir fry veg and throws it in a pan with a bit of fry light. Good by her standards I suppose.

Reactions: 4
Sorry i'm sure this has already been mentioned, but does anyone know what Sean works as?

Reactions: 1
Demi in her latest video: “only buy essentials”

*Ponces around home bargains and buys a load of old tit*

More dog toys
Hair clip
A mug
Valentines card
Fake candles
Candles
Clothes
Beer glasses
Baskets

Practice what you preach hun???? Don’t tell your viewers to only go out for essential items and then proceed to share your non essential tat.

Reactions: 12
Demi showing the mop she bought:

Called it ‘a little sweepy thing’ which she believes is ‘like a duster for the floor’ 😅 She always brings the entertainment factor, I’ll give her that much.

• Haha
Demi showing the mop she bought:

Called it ‘a little sweepy thing’ which she believes is ‘like a duster for the floor’ 😅 She always brings the entertainment factor, I’ll give her that much.
This explains the dirty floors. She hasn't realised you need to use water and detergent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw people on here were talking about her fajitas and I had to look. Wish I bloody didn’t they look vile 🤮🤮

Never in my life have I seen someone use a stir-fry mix and chow mien sauce for a fajita and add mayonnaise. The thought of that makes me bork🤮

No bloody wonder Sean bought all those ready meals and tit from Morrison’s if that’s what I came home from work to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lounge SHET again ahaha why the duck does she say that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha can’t stop thinking about that grim excuse for a fajita. Stir fried veg and mayonnaise does not a fajita make.

Also it’s no wonder she is massive. I did a quick calorie count based on what I can see. Pretty sure the box says 225kcals per three dippers so there’s 450 for her dippers, approx 400 for her two wraps and easy another 100 for the mayo and cheese. She’s pushing 1000 calories just in that meal. Wild.
You’re not wrong, the mayo alone is 98 cals per serving! She thinks if it’s vegan or it’s healthy you can have loads and it won’t matter!

She seems moody in her new video, not as OTT, I bet all this amber Wright drama has brought on some bickers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching the Morrison’s shop - Firstly Demi said they were going in for essentials so how the duck did they spend £170?! But it’s ok because Sean bought a kettle....must have been a gold plated kettle.

Second - the fridge declutter....if you need to throw away food then you’re obviously buying too much and not planning meals and secondly you clearly don’t need to be spending another £170.

Thirdly....why have they both gone to Morrison’s?! The government have said many times to avoid going shopping in pairs of possible.

And Demi....can you blame Sean for wanting to buy a lasagna when he’s seen the state of your cooking?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.