Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not supposed to travel anywhere for exercise atm, wherever you go should be within walking distance of your home to prevent loads of people congregating at popular places like large parks and beaches etc. So even if she did happen to 'accidentally' bump into her mum, she shouldn't have been at the beach anyway.

Reactions: 20
You mean you don't wana get ya ding back? 😂 "I've really let meself go during lockdown " didn't you always look like that demi? She probably uses extra instead of brushing her teeth.
Ive got plenty ding without smelly Demi, this girl has zero ding, she can't wash herself without announcing it, clean her house without us being subjected to her pigsty, and as for the pups that's just a storm brewing, and then we get to watch her break lockdown rules and spend a crazy amount on junk food, she would have a better ding with a healthy diet, fresh produce and some exercise

Reactions: 7
So I questioned her being out with her family despite the lockdown rules and this is the response I received. She has since unsent the messages so I had to screen shot the notification instead. (Blocked out my user name cuz who knows who lurks on here)
Sorry but I just find this so funny 🤣🤣🤣 sat here pissing myself at this feeble excuse, Demi man you’re actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What an easy life, pose with a packet of chewing gum and laugh all the way to B&M.
Bitterly disappointed we didn't get a dance. :cry:

Reactions: 6
What an easy life, pose with a packet of chewing gum and laugh all the way to B&M.
Bitterly disappointed we didn't get a dance. :cry:
Her dances always remind me of David brents impromptu dance in the office. Not sure that’s what she’s going for though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dances always remind me of David brents impromptu dance in the office. Not sure that’s what she’s going for though
Massive office fan but Davids dance still makes my toes curl, similar feels, good comparison Pines.

Reactions: 2
Unrelated to anything we've recently discussed but Demi goes on and on about how much she loves her subscribers and she wouldn't be anywhere without their support yet I've never seen her give back, no giveaways no competitions off her own back it would always be an AD nothing contributed by her, when comparing with other youtubers she's not appreciative of her supporters at all she seems extremely selfish... She has hit several milestones somehow she's hit 200k idk how yet still no giveaway or anything to show her real appreciate, just some crappy balloon IG pics lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry but I just find this so funny 🤣🤣🤣 sat here pissing myself at this feeble excuse, Demi man you’re actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine poor oblivious sean thinking it was just gonna be the 2 of them and soon as they step out of the car Mammy is waiting "Howay mammy fancy meeting you here. What a coincidence. It's a coincidence isn't it Sean " she says as she breastfeeds poor Henry "aye demi it is" then he mouths "save me " to passersby

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Willis you really crack me up can we have more storytimes please I would love to hear the puppies first birthday or demis wedding day @Wills315

• Haha
Since the last thread there has been so much drama.
Firstly Demi continues to be a dirty horrible pig.
Her personal hygiene remains none existent. The house is filthy. She’s still posting tiktoks of herself dancing around with her “accidentally vegan” burger flaps hanging out of ill fitting lounge shets.

She received a flirty DM from a fan who appeared to have learning difficulties (and no doubt visual impairment). She went on to create multiple tiktoks with the screen shots exposing where this guy lived and his mobile number to her fans. She thinks this is deserved and compared a DM to rape because she’s a bleeping moron.

But the real tea is that Bambino Becky has arrived to save the day and is FINALLY exposing this munter. She tweeted that she used to be friends with someone who made fake accounts to slag her off.. and we await the Colleen Rooney style reveal. WE LOVE YOU BECKY. Blair also posted a very telling pic that she is well aware of what is going on too.

Here are some of my fav pics so far.
Hello guys n gals. I've never commented on this thread before but I used to lurk it forever ago. I was even here right after the Amber stuff went down ahaha. But I stopped watching demi a really long time ago as she just did my head in too much and frankly she was boring me but now I see the amber account has came back to haunt her and I'm living for it!!!!! Did blair walnuts ever mention anything about demi too? They were just after becoming mates too when amber/demi tried to start a thread about her. Oh my days you cannot make it up

Hello guys n gals. I've never commented on this thread before but I used to lurk it forever ago. I was even here right after the Amber stuff went down ahaha. But I stopped watching demi a really long time ago as she just did my head in too much and frankly she was boring me but now I see the amber account has came back to haunt her and I'm living for it!!!!! Did blair walnuts ever mention anything about demi? They were just after becoming mates too when amber/demi tried to start a thread about her. Oh my days you cannot make it up
And actually is demi aware that she has one of the most popular threads on here? I'm invested again lol

• Haha
5D9DB60E-C971-4DC9-8143-3C0385740B58.jpeg

Is it just me that thinks she’s edited her waist here? Looks like she’s tried to give herself an hourglass figure but in the reflection looks like a literal square. I could be wrong because they’re different angles but her waist doesn’t go inwards now let alone at her biggest 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.