Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a horrible person for saying this, but why post a 1000+ calorie meal on a fit page😩 Obviously everyone's calorie requirements are different. A lot of people would gain weight eating meals like that though! Unless it's all you eat in a day, but that wouldn't be healthy either.

Also, the dogs don't care if it's raining. You can still take them for a quick walk🙄

Is it just me that thinks she’s edited her waist here? Looks like she’s tried to give herself an hourglass figure but in the reflection looks like a literal square. I could be wrong because they’re different angles but her waist doesn’t go inwards now let alone at her biggest 🤔
It definitely looks a bit suspect. She only looks like she has a waist because her boobs are massive though🤣

Reactions: 4
Could be the angle but I'm sure she does edit her pics. She's top heavy so her waist will look smaller. To be fair to her, she doesn't look half bad, she has a very curvy figure and I think she looks better with weight on her than she did when she was thin.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 391347
Is it just me that thinks she’s edited her waist here? Looks like she’s tried to give herself an hourglass figure but in the reflection looks like a literal square. I could be wrong because they’re different angles but her waist doesn’t go inwards now let alone at her biggest 🤔
Im a size 10 and i'm pretty sure even my waist doesn't look like that, I'd love to see the before pic before she edited

Edit- just realised this was when she was blonde, which was quite a while ago when she was smaller I think, so maybe the edit isn't as much as I thought. But from the reflection, there's definitely been some altering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im a size 10 and i'm pretty sure even my waist doesn't look like that, I'd love to see the before pic before she edited

Edit- just realised this was when she was blonde, which was quite a while ago when she was smaller I think, so maybe the edit isn't as much as I thought. But from the reflection, there's definitely been some altering.
Yeah it’s from a while ago, I only saw it when she posted it on her stories (I haven’t been stalking her 😂)

I think that’s why it annoys me as this is apparently her when she was bigger yet her waist looks smaller than some of her recent pics where she’s apparently 3st smaller. It’s so potentially damaging to the young girls that follow her. I don’t care how much she weighs as it’s not my body but if she’s going to share this stuff publicly then I wish she’d be honest (about the weight at least as I know the editing could be just us assuming). Fair play to her if it’s not edited though.

Yeah it’s from a while ago, I only saw it when she posted it on her stories (I haven’t been stalking her 😂)

I think that’s why it annoys me as this is apparently her when she was bigger yet her waist looks smaller than some of her recent pics where she’s apparently 3st smaller. It’s so potentially damaging to the young girls that follow her. I don’t care how much she weighs as it’s not my body but if she’s going to share this stuff publicly then I wish she’d be honest (about the weight at least as I know the editing could be just us assuming). Fair play to her if it’s not edited though.
Oh yeah I forgot she's claimed to have lost 3 stone. I don't keep up with her weightloss insta. I think we can all agree she hasn't lost 3 stone, and I'm pretty sure in a recent video she said she's put weight on since moving in the house.

I don't think any of us can deny that picture isn't edited either. Her GRWM's from around that time never showed a flat stomach. She may as well have washboard abs under that swimsuit the amount she's flattened her stomach. I'm not purposely coming across as rude, but there's no point beating around the bush, that photo has been altered. But, what influencer doesn't edit their photo's these days. Not like we can pinpoint her out for doing it when every other youtuber does it.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her GRWM and I am so triggered by the title, doing your makeup is not a glow up especially when it looks that shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her GRWM and I am so triggered by the title, doing your makeup is not a glow up especially when it looks that shite
It's was so Sean don't leave till everyone moan at her then she changed it it's the 3rd glow up since she had that house and still she look no better

• Haha
Is it me or has big Dem gone very very very quiet?

Its
Oh yeah I forgot she's claimed to have lost 3 stone. I don't keep up with her weightloss insta. I think we can all agree she hasn't lost 3 stone, and I'm pretty sure in a recent video she said she's put weight on since moving in the house.

I don't think any of us can deny that picture isn't edited either. Her GRWM's from around that time never showed a flat stomach. She may as well have washboard abs under that swimsuit the amount she's flattened her stomach. I'm not purposely coming across as rude, but there's no point beating around the bush, that photo has been altered. But, what influencer doesn't edit their photo's these days. Not like we can pinpoint her out for doing it when every other youtuber does it.
She’s gained 3 stone more like lol

View attachment 391347
When you order Gemma Collins off wish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its the cries of I never edit my pics, sometimes I change the colour and use a skin enhancer but that's it!
She hasn't lost noticeable weight in all the time I've been following her, yet she's always harping on about it. Her fitness account was initially a weight loss page but she changed it to a food diary.
She says she promotes body confidence but its clear she lies about her weight and size. Why would you do that if that's what you're promoting?
Shes been pulled on this many times and its been spoken about here, people have highlighted the impact this has had on them.
The bullshit surrounding her body confidence stance is very telling but nobody can really say anything cos itz bullying. But if you say love your body whatever the size then don't retouch your pics.
Shes not even big in comparison to some people I follow, she's just average, if she got some decent underwear that fitted her properly and lifted those boobs she would have a waist.

I’ve just watched the Morrison’s vlog, at the beginning she says they’re just going for the basics and she comes out with £170 worth of food FOR A WEEK? FOR TWO PEOPLE? I spend £40 every two weeks for me and my partner. How has she managed to spend that much money? It’s disgustingly wasteful

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the Morrison’s vlog, at the beginning she says they’re just going for the basics and she comes out with £170 worth of food FOR A WEEK? FOR TWO PEOPLE? I spend £40 every two weeks for me and my partner. How has she managed to spend that much money? It’s disgustingly wasteful
More importantly, can you please tell me how you only spend £40 every two weeks?!o_O

Reactions: 30
Demi’s face is beginning to look more and more like a Bo Selecta mask

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is that monstrosity she is masquerading as ‘fajitas’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her home account is soooo bad, the worst home account I’ve ever seen. She has no sense of style or aesthetic or just making things look nice. Also what is that caption, the dogs aren’t getting a walk the next two days because it’s raining??? Sure it won’t rain 24/7 dems, you can move your arse off the sofa then to stretch their legs surely 🙄🙄

Attachments

Her home account is soooo bad, the worst home account I’ve ever seen. She has no sense of style or aesthetic or just making things look nice. Also what is that caption, the dogs aren’t getting a walk the next two days because it’s raining??? Sure it won’t rain 24/7 dems, you can move your arse off the sofa then to stretch their legs surely 🙄🙄
Translates as Sean is at work so no dog walking.

Reactions: 9
Unrelated but I really like Sean and think he’s a genuine normal bloke who’s trying to contribute to her vlogs on the joint channel and I usually skip her bits just to his when it’s reno vids as he actually knows what he’s talking about. Just feel sorry for him that while also having a real job he comes home faced with having to film and all the jobs that she seems to wait for him to come home to do. Must be hard meeting someone so young and clearly loving them but them taking a very public career when you clearly don’t want that. Everything they do has to be filmed that would piss me off having to film me painting a room or putting up a shelf just so she has content for her channel

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.