Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven’t worn a bra since last march, I’m hardly looking at her and feeling inspired to spend a fortune on a lounge shet
Same my tits have been wild and free for months now, will be as saggy as Demi’s soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she's still in the Winchester waiting for this to all blow over. For the eleventy millionth time.
You're old hat at it now Dems. How abouts you come back with one of your special dances.
Maybe tomorrow eh?

Reactions: 7
I’m still laughing at the fact she buys pre packaged sandwiches just to sit on her arse at home all day and eat them. Can’t even make a bleeping sandwich herself. 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m still laughing at the fact she buys pre packaged sandwiches just to sit on her arse at home all day and eat them. Can’t even make a bleeping sandwich herself. 🥴🥴🥴
I mean I work at home and do an INTENSE job, often work late but duck me, I can make a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s actually so funny when you think about it, but not in a good way at all. To laugh at not with she’s bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 4
It really astounds me the prepacked sandwich thing. I love a meal deal but I don’t eat them in the house they’re made for eating at work, on the go and they’re cheap in the deal. Buying prepacked sandwiches alone could be like £4 a sandwich wtf

Reactions: 15
I have a bigger chest and go to shops that cater for that. Don’t think lounge is for chest past a D cup. Surely after how long of wearing bras you would know how to wear one that fits and supports you?

I have a bigger chest and go to shops that cater for that. Don’t think lounge is for chest past a D cup. Surely after how long of wearing bras you would know how to wear one that fits and supports you?
She needs a Freya.

Reactions: 5
Why did she drive to go for a walk beach?
Why did she go even once she’d seen it was heaving?
Why has she met a family member with dolly when we are in lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look and they go up to a G cup or an XL. I’ve never bought from there because they don’t do my size and I’m a cheapskate so wouldn’t wanna pay those prices anyway... but you would think she would do that.

Unless she likes the look of titties down to her knees or wonky fitting bras on her Instagram, I wouldn’t buy a bra she had advertised cos she hasn’t done a good job convincing me to buy it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look and they go up to a G cup or an XL. I’ve never bought from there because they don’t do my size and I’m a cheapskate so wouldn’t wanna pay those prices anyway... but you would think she would do that.

Unless she likes the look of titties down to her knees or wonky fitting bras on her Instagram, I wouldn’t buy a bra she had advertised cos she hasn’t done a good job convincing me to buy it.
Shocked they go to a G! None of their bras look supporting enough! She probs only wears it for the brand deals

Reactions: 3
Shocked they go to a G! None of their bras look supporting enough! She probs only wears it for the brand deals
I’m a 34g and own one of their bras and I can confirm they are utterly shite for people with big boobs. Just nowhere near supportive enough and actually run v small on their sizing anyway (I got the classic 4 boob look) that you get when your bra doesn’t fit properly

Just watched her insta stories, No littermate syndrome yet one of the dogs is hanging off the others neck? With no intervention... disaster waiting to happen! And how has she managed to meet (dolly was there) when you can only meet one person from another household but her and Sean both went together?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched her insta stories, No littermate syndrome yet one of the dogs is hanging off the others neck? With no intervention... disaster waiting to happen! And how has she managed to meet (dolly was there) when you can only meet one person from another household but her and Sean both went together?
She doesn't think the rules apply to her 😡

Reactions: 3
I reckon she's still in the Winchester waiting for this to all blow over. For the eleventy millionth time.
You're old hat at it now Dems. How abouts you come back with one of your special dances.
Maybe tomorrow eh?
Why would she be in Winchester did I miss something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.