Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry’s got her dress on. But he’s wearing it as a top? How bizarre.
He looks a right Donut in that 😂😂😂

She's just tragic at the point.
Regardless of if she gets what's coming to her karma wise she has to think that everyone here knows what she did, not only with the Amber stuff but with that MUA, stuff like that is unforgivable in my eyes.

She'll be breaking lock down rules again no doubt - hence why her and Sean do the shopping together and then put it all over YT she likes to rile people up.

Seems that she thinks she's a mum now so can have a support bubble BUT we've forgot about poor Grandma haven't we, you know the lady you were rude to about the vase Doodles - that lady, not sure if you remember her?!

She's a mess, her house is a mess, her diet is a mess, shape up Demi, it's time to make some changes. I had to do staff training today and used YOU as an example, not in a good way, just that you had all the support but tried to be something you weren't and lost that! Crazy that it's only you who can't see it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve had to change my pic back guys, couldn’t stand seeing Demi’s arse any longer 🤣🤣

Wills where have you been! You missed all the drama yesterday!!!
Sorry mate, I wa busy making sexy tik toks in me lounge Shet. Me bacon barm wont flash the internet itself you know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs her threads been so active recently and now she’s showing us she’s probably breaking lockdown 🤣🤣🤣 does she do this deliberately?!

Reactions: 5
He looks a right Donut in that 😂😂😂

She's just tragic at the point.
Regardless of if she gets what's coming to her karma wise she has to think that everyone here knows what she did, not only with the Amber stuff but with that MUA, stuff like that is unforgivable in my eyes.

She'll be breaking lock down rules again no doubt - hence why her and Sean do the shopping together and then put it all over YT she likes to rile people up.

Seems that she thinks she's a mum now so can have a support bubble BUT we've forgot about poor Grandma haven't we, you know the lady you were rude to about the vase Doodles - that lady, not sure if you remember her?!

She's a mess, her house is a mess, her diet is a mess, shape up Demi, it's time to make some changes. I had to do staff training today and used YOU as an example, not in a good way, just that you had all the support but tried to be something you weren't and lost that! Crazy that it's only you who can't see it!
So true! Then she got extra lazy to the point where she didn’t even realise she left a clip of herself digging for gold up her own arse in the middle of a video for everyone to see 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That insta story is a joke. Breaking lockdown rules by travelling for their daily exercise. Pups showing clear signs of litter mate syndrome. They are on a busy beach, dogs off the lead when they clearly have zero control over them. Absolute morons.

Reactions: 14
i saw a tik tok saying people do clothes hauls etc so they can put it down as work so they don't pay taxes on the clothes etc maybe that's why demi shows her tat shes brought;)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I see two extra pairs of legs in that beach clip- so mum, step dad, her and Sean. How hard is it to understand ONE ON ONE.

She probably thinks the puppies are in a bloody childcare bubble being babysat by ‘auntie Dolly’

Reactions: 16
surely not an F cup like she says?!?
To be fair she could be. I’m an F and going by that picture we look a similar size. She just needs to wear a bra that actually fits. This does nothing for her

Reactions: 3
What a witch, breaking lockdown rules to drive to the beach and then posting about it -- she really thinks she's untouchable.

Does anybody else think Luna seems like she's bullying the more timid Henry (I don't remember which is which, but I think its this way around), I know a few rescues and dogs bullying each other in the homes is a super common reason for rehoming one of them ... and we know Luna is the fave ....

What a witch, breaking lockdown rules to drive to the beach and then posting about it -- she really thinks she's untouchable.

Does anybody else think Luna seems like she's bullying the more timid Henry (I don't remember which is which, but I think its this way around), I know a few rescues and dogs bullying each other in the homes is a super common reason for rehoming one of them ... and we know Luna is the fave ....
Luna is probably watching her mum bully a more timid Sean, and thinks that's how it works

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am F means nothing really without the band. A 28F is a damn sight smaller than a 38F
I do think she's bigger than a F tho, I'd say maybe 34 or 36 back and a J cup
I’m a 34FF and she is a lot bigger than me (or it looks that way from the photos). So I definitely think she is bigger than that. Just don’t understand how she can promote ill-fitting bras or even wear them. I absolutely hate wearing mine.

Reactions: 1
I think I see two extra pairs of legs in that beach clip- so mum, step dad, her and Sean. How hard is it to understand ONE ON ONE.

She probably thinks the puppies are in a bloody childcare bubble being babysat by ‘auntie Dolly’
You can hear 2 other people too - she’s so bleeping dumb

Am F means nothing really without the band. A 28F is a damn sight smaller than a 38F
I do think she's bigger than a F tho, I'd say maybe 34 or 36 back and a J cup
I do remember her mentioning G cup...and I think she mentioned band because I remember thinking I'm a 36G and she's waaayyyy bigger than me.

Reactions: 1
The couch is looking more and more battered. What on earth are they doing on/to it? Its new!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.