Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s honestly disgusting. And when someone pointed this out in her comments her response was “Well she shouldn’t be working then should she, I paid for a service and didn’t receive it”
The screenshots are on here from that. It’s grotesque.
Then she plays the mental health card everytime she’s too lazy to make videos, like poor me, cut me some slack. She wouldn’t for someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️Nasty manipulative cow.

I’m so sorry to hear you went through that 💗
Sorry to be that annoying person but what is this about with the Mua?
Edit-sorry just caught up nevermind 🙂

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry! I take everything back! *throws salt over shoulder and sages room*
Needed!
I think everyone is a bit flat today, but Demi hasn't posted yet? I bet she's still breathing into a paper bag on her battered Old new couch while the dogs lick the dirt off her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re right. At the moment, during COVID she might not notice a difference. But I guarantee she will once everything goes back to normal. There will be events she won’t be invited to, and she’ll be very much an outsider if she does. Nobody will trust her in the YouTube community, because even if Becky doesn’t want to name and shame her, she will 100% have told her YouTube friends about it.

I still cant get over the state of that tiling. What sort of bleeping spacers did he use? It’s all different widths.
The tiling annoys me every time!!! She said that the same people who fitted the kitchen done the tiling. I would have asked for my money back 🤢 serves her right thinking she’s too much of a celeb for wickes and wren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had to change my pic back guys, couldn’t stand seeing Demi’s arse any longer 🤣🤣

Sorry to be that annoying person but what is this about with the Mua?
Edit-sorry just caught up nevermind 🙂
Wills where have you been! You missed all the drama yesterday!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
i haven’t worn a bra since last march, I’m hardly looking at her and feeling inspired to spend a fortune on a lounge shet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s no way my tits would fit in one of those without them being strangled to death. She really needs to go to bravissimo or something

Edit OOOH I’ve been promoted to well known member 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How old is she 26 or something? Honestly she isn’t looking after her body at all. No wonder her tits hit her knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched the shopping video today (because I love the pain) and it absolutely pisses me off when someone who has all day to cook buys ready meals! Why! Such a waste of money, especially that massive lasagne. I'm not sure you disgusted me more, Demi or Shaun. And how did they spend that much? Well I'll tell you, they brought 2 tubs of 5 quid ice cream! And shite convineince food. Just cook a meal. Cook multiple meals and freeze them. Just stop buying tit you dont need

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.