Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have blocked certain words like amber, tattle, becky etc from her channel, so if you're gonna use them maybe type like t4ttl3, amb3r

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To quote John McEnroe "You cannot be serious"
Throws tennis racket!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might have blocked certain words like amber, tattle, becky etc from her channel, so if you're gonna use them maybe type like t4ttl3, amb3r
Unless she's blocked the word stunning too, she's must have it so that she chooses whether a comment will show up. Mine didn't show up and the only word I could have used was stunning :(

EDIT: It worked :) EDIT EDIT: She took it off as soon as it got likes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Unless she's blocked the word stunning too, she's must have it so that she chooses whether a comment will show up. Mine didn't show up and the only word I could have used was stunning :(
Yeah she’s just deleted a comment on there someone asking about it I seen it refreshed and it had gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EDIT: It worked :) EDIT EDIT: She took it off as soon as it got likes.
Was yours ‘personally think it looks stunning’ about the room 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
95583F39-B40E-4E07-A942-B097C94E2E60.png
95583F39-B40E-4E07-A942-B097C94E2E60.png
Does anyone else think Offa Rex’s comment seems fishy?? Looks like amber vocabulary to me.
Either it’s her or one of us 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was yours ‘personally think it looks stunning’ about the room 🤣🤣🤣
God no I wish, that made me chuckle, I mentioned bambino becky but I changed the spelling of becky 😂 It got two likes before she found it. My favourite comment is the one by Offa Rex 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God no I wish, that made me chuckle, I mentioned bambino becky but I changed the spelling of becky 😂 It got two likes before she found it. My favourite comment is the one by Offa Rex 😂
That may or may not be me 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.