Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments she made about becky she's now deleted..... wonder how she's managed to convince her brother to do that

oh wait

its her bleeping account lmao why did she ever blame him

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the comments she made about becky she's now deleted..... wonder how she's managed to convince her brother to do that

oh wait

the fact that she thought anyone would believe her pre-teen brother would care about youtube drama as well as comment about her boobs 🤣 she amazes me everyday

Reactions: 13
she will only get properly called out if drama channels on YouTube pick this up I think. and I reckon they might? there's got to be a video made at some point its drama gold bc she's so pathetic

Reactions: 7

oh wait

weird she's only deleted the becky stuff

Reactions: 6
Can you delete your posts you made a while ago? I thought it could only be deleted if it was a recent post

Reactions: 2
Can you delete your posts you made a while ago? I thought it could only be deleted if it was a recent post
Just checked my own. You can’t from a while ago. That’s strange

Reactions: 2
Just checked my own. You can’t from a while ago. That’s strange
Even if they are old, you can delete any of your posts for any reason because you are the one who made them. Its on the tattle rules, you're in control of your own comments. Just press report on the post you wanna delete and then explain why you want it deleted and mods will delete it for you. X

Reactions: 5
2691FF8B-69EF-42F6-932E-61D9AB642753.jpeg

Guys I found this photo on twitter and the mug has an ‘A’ for Amber Wright 🤣🤣 i can’t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s posted saying she’s uploading a new video now.

I’m putting my money on a ‘OMG POOR ME IM SAD MENTAL HEALTH’ video as a preemptive strike to discourage Becky from spilling the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly I don’t feel bad that she’s getting called out. Can you imagine what she would be like if the roles were reversed and it was someone like Blair creating trash threads about her?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.