Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

Edit: especially when they look like THAT
I have slippers in our spare room but they are literally for my mum and my mum only. Hope they don’t get shared about 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Why does the middle bit look like part of a different couch. I’m sure it’s not the lighting making it look like that..
She probably had to clean it and its left this variation in the colour. I think someone posted yesterday a suspicious looking wet patch on the sofa right next to Demi.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Whats the 5th account, don't tell me its for the babies?
I see her fweinds make up company have lipstick with similar names to kylie Jenners.

Reactions: 2
Yh she opening a insta for the dogs she askin for name but be 6 as she as one for dolly

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Demi main

Demidoodles

Fatwithdemi

Dolly the whippet

Daily dose of hell

Daily dose of dogs

She's got a problem I swear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Then 2 you tube no wonder the dogs go to school 😂😂. She can't cope with all the work 😂😂. As well as posting in her pants n bra and stupid dances 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probs for 5 tattle accounts too

got*

‘Perfectly imperfect’ or just....buy underwear that fits???? Hardly a revolutionary concept ambz. Posing in badly fitting underwear to score body positivity points doesn’t equal good content
Oh duck me!

Reactions: 1
Demi main

Demidoodles

Fatwithdemi

Dolly the whippet

Daily dose of hell

Daily dose of dogs

She's got a problem I swear
It’s no wonder she can’t find the time to even wash herself. It’s like having 5 full time jobs keeping up with all of her instagram account, her two YouTube channels and her 6 million tattle accounts. Absolute hero. Key worker. The girl never stops. Hope she gets discount in Morrisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bad angle, weird face, wonky boobs...she says they are the ones that don’t make the cut but that’s actually just her all the time? Her body is a mess for a young woman, she looks horribly unhealthy. Eat some veg and drink some water, your body will thank you.

Reactions: 13
Probs for 5 tattle accounts too

got*

‘Perfectly imperfect’ or just....buy underwear that fits???? Hardly a revolutionary concept ambz. Posing in badly fitting underwear to score body positivity points doesn’t equal good content
Wait wtf. Haven’t we been in lockdown and she’s been doing her own tan? So why does she have those horrendous tan lines? Surely if your doing your own tan you do it naked no? bleeping hell I can just imagine her peeling off those crusty knickers that she probs had on for 3 days solid. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that she thinks she's a fashionista is hilarious.

The black jogger and leopard print crop top combo on her latest insta post just looks so scruffy😫

Reactions: 4
I imagine the poor Grandma has been the photographer for this imperfect photo dump.
Nobodies perfect, do you know I've come to the conclusion this is a parody account. That's what I'm now telling myself anyway. It helps, it really helps.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.