Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she gets fined as couple woman have for going to there country park to walk there dog

Reactions: 8
Ooh I see sheā€™s hinting at a makeup range with a tacky local business. They buy their ā€œmakeup rangeā€ from Ali express.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
same haha, I would have said thatā€™s because of the flash
Lol what?? The flash.... Iā€™m not sure how old you are or understand basic human biology but light makes your pupils constrict, the opposite of dilation. Drug use block the neurotransmitters so the pupils stay dilated. Either that or she has a condition, which is unlikely because she seems to react in a normal way to other flash images I have seen. I had an ex that always had a constricted pupil (just one of them) was so weird and as soon as he even smoked a joint it was as wide as anything. Itā€™s just easier to conceal your drug use with brown eyes lol! šŸ’Š

She must be on drugs when she chooses her clothes šŸ˜‚ nobody in the right mind would pick the shite she does

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must be on drugs when she chooses her clothes šŸ˜‚ nobody in the right mind would pick the shite she does
High as duck leaving the house in winter wearing just a jumper with thin tights and no shorts/skirt/trousers

• Haha
2014, pills or cocaine were definitely consumed by Demi at this wedding... šŸ¤£

No hate, but might explain the weight gain now.

View attachment 379694
I highly doubt she is on anything here. Her pupils are fairly dilated, not giant but she just doesn't seem the type.

She could have been sexually aroused as pupils direct when this happens and I do assume she was drunk and we all know we sometimes get frisky when drunk šŸ„“

A side note, my sons eyes get wildly dilated when he is tired. Genuinely looks like he has taken some proper good E's šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m pretty sure she mentioned in a video that she lost a family member not long before that wedding and didnā€™t really want to go. So if she wasnā€™t feeling in the party mood she may well have got tit face drunk or taken something to help her get through it. Either way I honestly couldnā€™t give a duck, sheā€™s still a box troll. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Even if she took a load of speed she would probs just run to Greggs faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments on her everything Ā£5 video arenā€™t great, and thatā€™s the ones she hasnā€™t deleted! It seems her fans are getting sick off the shite hauls and paid ads...

Reactions: 9
I highly doubt she is on anything here. Her pupils are fairly dilated, not giant but she just doesn't seem the type.

She could have been sexually aroused as pupils direct when this happens and I do assume she was drunk and we all know we sometimes get frisky when drunk šŸ„“

A side note, my sons eyes get wildly dilated when he is tired. Genuinely looks like he has taken some proper good E's šŸ¤£
I was going to say that pupils do dilate when you see something you are attracted to, maybe she saw a Greggs sausage roll off in the distance!

Saying that, from school pictures she seemed a bit overweight, then was ultra slim...maybe she was on diet pills. A friend's sister in law bought dodgy ones off the net and it was literally like she got high on them. I do know some were found to contain small amounts of amphetamines, adderall etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So hectic...especially since sheā€™s started dropping them off at ā€œschoolā€ 24/7. Poor puppies, she really canā€™t stand having them around.
BB9C067C-3D09-4403-AB59-ACF1EBC9217C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
On her fit with demi page why the duck is she still walking around fingerings all of the food in a supermarket!?

My mum has just tested positive and she is in the at risk categories, so I'm sitting myself. Her symptoms developed on the 7th and she hasn't been out her house since the 30th. She has worked from home since March 2020 and hasn't been in her office since December 2019 due to time off work. She hasn't been out for lunches, dinners etc when things briefly opened back up (we're central belt Scotland, we didn't have a lot of freedom). She has watched both of my kids after school but hasn't done that since before Christmas. She saw both my family and my sisters at Christmas. However neither of us have become ill and neither have our families so it seems unlikely that so many people have been asymptomatic.
The only way she could have caught anything is at the bloody supermarket.

Does Demi not realise or care that she is potentially infecting lots of people and/or she is risking her own health!?

Reactions: 9
On her fit with demi page why the duck is she still walking around fingerings all of the food in a supermarket!?

My mum has just tested positive and she is in the at risk categories, so I'm sitting myself. Her symptoms developed on the 7th and she hasn't been out her house since the 30th. She has worked from home since March 2020 and hasn't been in her office since December 2019 due to time off work. She hasn't been out for lunches, dinners etc when things briefly opened back up (we're central belt Scotland, we didn't have a lot of freedom). She has watched both of my kids after school but hasn't done that since before Christmas. She saw both my family and my sisters at Christmas. However neither of us have become ill and neither have our families so it seems unlikely that so many people have been asymptomatic.

Does Demi not realise or care that she is potentially infecting lots of people and/or she is risking her own health!?

Happened to a friend from uni, only place he went to was the supermarket as he was in the at risk category. He caught it. I live with my parents, I do the shop. I pick everything from the back and still wash/wipe everything when I get it home. I've realised we cannot trust others to take any kind of responsibility. There are many of us doing the right thing, but there are also a lot of careless people around too.

Lol what?? The flash.... Iā€™m not sure how old you are or understand basic human biology but light makes your pupils constrict, the opposite of dilation. Drug use block the neurotransmitters so the pupils stay dilated. Either that or she has a condition, which is unlikely because she seems to react in a normal way to other flash images I have seen. I had an ex that always had a constricted pupil (just one of them) was so weird and as soon as he even smoked a joint it was as wide as anything. Itā€™s just easier to conceal your drug use with brown eyes lol! šŸ’Š
Might be wrong but pretty sure weed and cocaine donā€™t affect pupil size. Mandy, shrooms, LSD etc all do (appears that I had a wild youth guys šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)

• Haha
  • Heart
Might be wrong but pretty sure weed and cocaine donā€™t affect pupil size. Mandy, shrooms, LSD etc all do (appears that I had a wild youth guys šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
I was referring to pills and cocaine as said in my original post. Uppers. And like somebody said above, diet pills can have this affect due to having all sorts in them. Also, I know somebody who was on some sort of antidepressants and used to dilate her pupils - at least thatā€™s all I was told she was one. Anyway I really donā€™t care šŸ¤£ I was making a funny observation.

Reactions: 3

Absolutely. Demi has proven her personal hygiene is disgustingly low. I would put a years wages on the fact she has been an asymptomatic carrier, spreading it to god knows who while she touches everything in bleeping home bargains for content.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. Demi has proven her personal hygiene is disgustingly low. I would put a years wages on the fact she has been an asymptomatic carrier, spreading it to god knows who while she touches everything in bleeping home bargains for content.
We've seen the state of her home and unwashed tan. She's definitely spreading something when she goes around fingerings fingering it all.

Reactions: 6
We've seen the state of her home and unwashed tan. She's definitely spreading something when she goes around fingerings fingering it all.
Imagine shopping in Morrisons for vegan sausages and being oblivious that Demi the arse digger has been touching them before you picked them up. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.