Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ello ello, what’s going on here then?

could have circled a lot more to be fair!
What am I looking at? Do you think shes slimmed her legs? I'm more intrigued by the shadow tbh and I think she's tried to do something to one of her boobs, leaving it in that odd shape.
I think she gets away with the photoshop because its not much of an improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What am I looking at? Do you think shes slimmed her legs? I'm more intrigued by the shadow tbh and I think she's tried to do something to one of her boobs, leaving it in that odd shape.
I think she gets away with the photoshop because its not much of an improvement.
The massive dent she’s created that unless she was ripped as duck and had muscles protruding is kinda impossible, yep, the bra has a ledge at the bottom on the left, almost looks like she’s tried to smooth her bikini area. The shadow I don’t think is her belly though despite what someone else says, it’s a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The massive dent she’s created that unless she was ripped as duck and had muscles protruding is kinda impossible, yep, the bra has a ledge at the bottom on the left, almost looks like she’s tried to smooth her bikini area. The shadow I don’t think is her belly though despite what someone else says, it’s a tit!
Ah i must have been unclear sorry! I meant underneath the tit shadow. As you’ve said there’s a lot going on in that photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she tried to give herself a calf muscle instead of one big lump of ham :LOL: oh Demi! I think its her boob shadow too. I couldn’t help noticing yesterday that her breasts are in quite a sorry state for such a young woman, probably due to not wearing supportive bras. Perhaps she should do a video on how to measure yourself properly, I really doubt shes ever been fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish she check her hair bfor she post stuff I suffer from dry skin scalf but I never post a pic of me with crap in my hair 🤢.

Reactions: 8
I think I can speak for most people here when I say I don’t want to see Demi in her underwear anymore. Bad photoshop or not it’s just not that nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
If a a scummy working men’s club could be summed up in a person, that person would be Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That second photo - is she taking a dump in what looks to be a bedroom?

Here’s another one, why does she think flopping her belly out and gurning is so relatable, weirdo mate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god wasn't expecting this
She thinks she's gorgeous, so I guess that is body confidence and positivity. I just wish this tit wasn't on insta etc, kids use these platforms, far from it promoting what she thinks, its normalising nudity etc. Those same kids might get asked to send pics like this and they will think its OK because they've seen influencers do it.

Clicker training the pups ON THE BEACH in her story on insta.. don't know if this is from the other day or today but she really takes the piss if this is from today

I had planned to go for a socially distanced walk on the beach with my mother in law after Christmas (since we couldn't spend Christmas Day together) but pretty sure new lockdown rules don't allow you to travel for your exercise -nor can you meet with more than 1 other person from another household..

Does she even live near a beach??? Why can't she just walk the dogs near her home. I hope she gets fined when travelling next.

Reactions: 8
Clicker training the pups ON THE BEACH in her story on insta.. don't know if this is from the other day or today but she really takes the piss if this is from today

I had planned to go for a socially distanced walk on the beach with my mother in law after Christmas (since we couldn't spend Christmas Day together) but pretty sure new lockdown rules don't allow you to travel for your exercise -nor can you meet with more than 1 other person from another household..

Does she even live near a beach??? Why can't she just walk the dogs near her home. I hope she gets fined when travelling next.
Think Whitley Bay is closest, about a 15 min drive..... with the dogs on her lap which is also illegal now, another couple of notches on her crime spree 😂

Well guys it's finally happened. I have got to the point that I can't even hate watch her. Her videos are so bad I can't justify wasting 20 mins of my extremely busy life watching the garbage she produces.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeeeeze she really needs to sort her life out 😂
There’s “an imperfect photo” and then there’s deliberately taking a bad shot! Oh for fucks sake you absolute garbage gnome!!! Fix your bra, wear your panties properly, and do anything with your bleeping hair!!! God. She is such a troll.

• Haha
Is she not a strict vegan? She uses Bisto gravy granules and thinks it's vegan! It may not have animal products listed in the ingredients, but it is made on the same production line as products that do contain it so cross contamination does happen.

How did they spend £170+ in Morrisons? My boyfriend and I are a similar age to them, big foodies so we always have full fridge and cupboard and we only spend £40 a week on our food shop! Are they thick?

Also please don't mention how they didn't know how to say 'pakora'. I'll scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not Demi shaming Sean for his food picks in the weekly shop 🤡. She’s literally got one of the worst diets I’ve ever seen. All her ready made vegan tit is just as bad as the stuff he bought! And did you see the mountain of ‘stew’ she had, wtf!?! Girls bloody deluded.
View attachment 384255

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.