Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She's back

I’m not watching the video because it makes me sick that such a lazy dirty cunt gets paid anything at all never mind as much as she claims. But I’ve read some of the comments and it saddens me that this is what kids aspire to be when they grow up. What happened to them wanting to be doctors or teachers? Nah they would rather make quick cash dancing around in a thong online. I may not make as much money as Demi but I’m educated and I know that my job within the NHS makes a difference, I’ve saved multiple peoples lives. What will you be remembered for Demi?
Well Demi is the first person I have ever felt like I have smelt through a screen so she has that going for her actually xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

Edit: especially when they look like THAT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I was just confused to how she made the stew I fry all my veg and meat off and put in the slow cooker for atleast 4hours with some stock and red wine
From what I could see she chopped up veg and vegan sausages, threw in the gravy and voila.

Sean looked like he was given a death sentence trying to eat it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heyyyy Demi, we know you’ll be here and that the world will have fallen out of your arsehole at the thought of being cancelled. You deserve it you fucking horror. Get a wash.

• Haha

Dear Reader

I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.
I'm worried about her nan, might sound silly but I have a soft spot for the eldery lol. My nan would not understand what's going on at all and she'd be really worried and stressed :(

• Heart
  • Sad

ComfySnow

I’m not watching the video because it makes me sick that such a lazy dirty cunt gets paid anything at all never mind as much as she claims. But I’ve read some of the comments and it saddens me that this is what kids aspire to be when they grow up. What happened to them wanting to be doctors or teachers? Nah they would rather make quick cash dancing around in a thong online. I may not make as much money as Demi but I’m educated and I know that my job within the NHS makes a difference, I’ve saved multiple peoples lives. What will you be remembered for Demi?
Snap, I work for the NHS too, and when she said she makes £25000 a year just from ads, my heart sunk a bit. That’s roughly how much I earn and my job is very tough and mentally exhausting.
She does the bare minimum.
I guess that’s not really her problem, it’s the industry itself that annoys me.But still 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I was here for exposing her, mentioning IP address etc. I really think messaging family members is too far. They didn’t sign up for this.
NO! Absolutely not having this, Demi is not the victim in this situation. She's a grown, independent woman who dropped her brother in it to save face.
Her brother is/was a child, his parents/guardian needed to be informed.

• Heart

Marie95

She will be absolutely shitting herself lololol.
She had the opportunity a long time ago to own her mistakes, she chose to avoid it. Made out that it was all fake when the mystery tiktoker exposed her so fed her fans even more lies.
If she DARES to try and claim any sort of mental health over this she deserves to be cancelled. I have a strong feeling that she is going to twist it around and say she feels so depressed and insecure over hate comments and because she was the 'fat girl' at school that she did these things to make herself feel better... trying to play the victim. Nah. She purposely started hate threads against people who were supposed to be her friends, and then blamed a child for it. She's a fucking cunt and she's not worming out of this one. Think of her brother's mental health and the bullying he could have faced over this at school? she didn't give a fuck about that. She would have still been on here creating hate threads if she wasn't caught out. She's proved that by creating multiple fake account and always returning to this thread. She doesn't learn from mistakes because she doesn't feel like she's done anything wrong. She treats Sean and her family like shit. She treats her fans like a cash cow. She's toxic. Both in personality and stench.
'both in personality and stench' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scapier88

VIP Member
Who has bets on demi sitting on the floor trying to teach the puppies where the delete button is

• Haha

Sazife

JUST IMAGINE WHAT SHE IS DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! If she doesn’t have ibs from all the processed crap I bet she does now!!!!!

• Haha

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Why the fuck does she keep making those stupid stupid faces? She looks disgusting. Before anyone starts, I'm not commenting on her natural face, I'm on about the weird gurning in those TikTok 'body posi' videos. Like great love your body but why are you doing that with your face? Wonder how long she's been doing it for her smile to have turned upside down?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Not Demi shaming Sean for his food picks in the weekly shop 🤡. She’s literally got one of the worst diets I’ve ever seen. All her ready made vegan shit is just as bad as the stuff he bought! And did you see the mountain of ‘stew’ she had, wtf!?! Girls bloody deluded.
View attachment 384255

• Sick
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I blame her mum and dad for a lot of her behaviour, it doesnt look as if she's ever been taught to clean or cook or take a pride in her surroundings. Every room in the house is a mess. Keeping that home clean and tidy should be a labour of love! She's never had to put up with hand me down furniture, she's got brand new everything, but she doesnt value it. Im 55 and I've never had a new kitchen that I've chosen. She really doesnt appreciate how lucky she is. It's a horrible, wasteful attitude.

Also, I think Sean looks like a girl, and prettier than Demi, in the Morrisons video, with his cute hat on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19