Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graole

2691FF8B-69EF-42F6-932E-61D9AB642753.jpeg

Guys I found this photo on twitter and the mug has an ‘A’ for Amber Wright 🤣🤣 i can’t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Coming out of lurking to say Blair Walnuts has posted this on her IG stories:
DD3D53F6-CE74-485A-8F5F-9E53186900E8.png

(the drama on here tonight has been impeccable btw!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
the comments she made about becky she's now deleted..... wonder how she's managed to convince her brother to do that

oh wait

its her fucking account lmao why did she ever blame him

• Haha
I’ve been layering clothes since I was a kid. It’s called ‘the UK is cold as fuck’ you’re not a fashion guru Demz.

• Haha

She's back

For any new members wondering about this, heres demis comments, she was caught out after printscreening her tweet and it said "view tweet activity" on it which only she can view. She then came on here under her actual name and said her brother actually wrote all of these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

hashbrown123

5A7965D6-61CF-49BC-8EA9-EB3601864FD1.jpeg

Demi slagged off bambino Becky on her Amber Wright account on here on thread 1 and somebody told one of Beckys friends who then told becky. And she just put this tweet on. X
I feel like I've missed something here 😂. Can someone explain what is going on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Demi/Amber outing thread is the best thread on tattle, maybe even the Internet.
So blessed 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Flaredjeans11

Will always remember Demi made a video on something like 10 things we don’t admit and one of them was using the same razor as the whole family :(

• Sick
  • Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
The fact she’s been breaking lockdown since the beginning just makes it worse. It’s a genuine slap in the face for those of us who’ve been working in full PPE and going to work terrified of what we are bringing home to our families. She thought vlogmas was hard work? Fuck off. Try resuscitating a patient in full PPE Demi then you’ll know what hard work is.
On one of my shift I spent 2 hours talking to a suicidal person because there was no available ambulance to go out to them - it was terrifying incase I said something wrong. Another shift I had someone phone up who was in an abusive relationship and was hiding in a cupboard - I had to stay on the phone to them whilst trying to speak to the police on their behalf. Demi doesn’t know how easy she has it

• Sad
  • Heart

hashbrown123

You are all amazing and strong don’t ever forget that. And thank you to all of you working on our frontline and in key worker roles. Demi might get that money every month but we all know she is bitterly unhappy in every aspect of her life. She was crying about moving in with her supposed fiancé. He can’t stand her it’s clear for us all to see. They have no chemistry. She can’t even get herself motivated to carry out basic hygiene. She makes a fool of herself online basically ruining any chance of her getting a career when her YouTube one dries out. Employers do and will search names on google. I certainly did when I recruited even at junior staff levels. She has an ugly personality she’s self centred she’s defensive and she’s nasty. Shes a terrible listener she loves the sound of her own voice and she is passive aggressive at every and any opportunity. She might have that money but she has nothing else so please please don’t let the troll and her over exaggerated income get any of you amazing people down.

Edited to add that I think it’s totally wrong that she earns that much the world has gone mad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LouiseJane86

8A044425-78AC-481C-A5D6-A136D446AC32.png
Hi everyone, I’m a long time lurker but loving the drama. Just checked out Sharp Talent, looks like she is signed with them but it’s tickled me that one of the other girls is called Amber Knight 😂😂 maybe that’s why she called herself Amber Wright

• Haha
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I AM SCREAMING at the second pic 😂😂😂 I swore to myself I’d never change my tattle pic but I just had to 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha