Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grumpyscotslady

Just watched the rest of her latest clickbaity video. I couldn't watch it all last night because it annoyed me so much🤣

Moaning about having to juggle housework and her job. Sorry, what? She must work at the most an hour or two a day and she thinks she's got it hard! Most people have to work full time and then go home to housework. Some also have kids to look after. GET OVER IT. Your whole life is like the weekend. Boo hoo.

You also only have six loads of washing in a house with two adults if you've left it for ages. Do a bit every day instead of being lazy and you wont have to deal with it!

Oh, wow. That turned in to a proper rant. Apologies🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hrosixx

I’ve officially decided to stop watching her videos. I don’t think she deserves that money

• Heart
Reactions: 23

heidix

Imagine calling out someone for sending you a private penis picture but continuously wobbling about in a g-string tighter than an elastic band all over the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like messaging her family and potentially her management is a little far, it's extremely intrusive but at the same time people need to own up to their mistakes and what Demi did was wrong and honestly disgusting but I'm sure she's learnt from this mistake. I feel like she needs to come out with a statement or a video addressing before someone else does or things will get worse and she will regret not doing
She hasn’t learnt from the mistake because she continues to run from it. She says that it isn’t true and deletes any evidence. And she’s STILL creating fake tattle accounts because every now and then she gets caught out. She’s done some absolutely horrendous things, the worst in my opinion would be hounding the grieving MUA, not once but twice! And those Facebook status’s are still there. She even tried to report her to trading standards. She’s a fucking horrible person and only cares about herself. She MIGHT apologise but I guarantee you she isn’t sorry, because just like when she recently exposed that guys phone number with learning difficulties.. she thinks she’s doing nothing wrong! The only reason she ever apologises about anything is because she thinks it will effect her YouTube channel and the cash she makes. The fact that somebody with her track record can make more money than a nurse all while sitting there like a dirty pig infuriates me and it needs to stop.

How did they spend £170+ in Morrisons? My boyfriend and I are a similar age to them, big foodies so we always have full fridge and cupboard and we only spend £40 a week on our food shop! Are they thick?

Also please don't mention how they didn't know how to say 'pakora'. I'll scream.

• Heart

lisa94xo

Demi is not a nice person for doing that to her pals & brother; but maybe it's the sensitive side of me thinking about her mental state with all of this happening all at once all this time later... Like, I can see both sides... What she did was awful and her followers have a right to know esp if she isn't practicing what she preaches online with regards to hate etc... But personally messaging all her family at once seems a bit much? Like it seems too much of a personal attack to be from someone who doesn't know her? Who's invested in someone they don't know that much to do that? Seems a bit off - there's tattle then there's real life 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Really highly doubt she’s ever used drugs tbh 😂 also using them once at a wedding 6 years ago doesn’t make you pile on the weight

Wills315

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she sending the children off to "puppy daycare" is she sick of them already? Edit- oh it's for their socialization and so they don't get separation anxiety 😂. Or is it because because you can't get up off your lazy arse to deal with them. In fairness tho the puppies were probably glad of the break from her

• Angry
  • Haha

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
To everyone here after what Becky bambino said. Most of us here have been WAITING for Demi to be exposed. What she did was weird, and not ok. On top of what she did to Becky, she also used the fake account to rave about herself! Please join us in commenting the phrase amber wright under her photos because she needs to adress it. Mostly as she blamed it all on her little brother :(

Can we also say HOW WOULD A 12 YEAR OLD BOY know these things and why would he say Demi and Lucy woods are the people he loves??? Why would he be watching Lucy🤣🤣(she’s LOVELY but 12yr old boys r not her target Audience)

• Heart

Sazife

The problem with Demi is she picks photos of styles she likes (Pinterest for example) but then totally butchers them by cheaping out on them. Blazers can look so nice but get one from a ‘fashionable’ store like Zara or ASOS. She thinks oh yeah I need a blazer and Pearl necklace to style but then gets stuff that looks like it’s from Bon marche (no offence to anyone who may by there!) but it’s the wrong fit and style. The amount of money she spend on tat she could lump together to get timeless pieces but she always takes short cuts.

Reactions: 21
Yesssssss just woke up. Coffee in hand and ready to catch up on the drama! Also can I just add I hate how Demi uses “be kind” and “think of that persons mental health” as a way to excuse her shitty behaviour. No. Demi needs to take responsibility for her actions. She wasn’t thinking about brad’s mental health and how he could be bullied at school over this, and she wasn’t thinking of her friends mental health when she created those hate threads. Time for the pig to get what’s coming and it’s long overdue.

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Prick
That's the only word I can use right now infact
Distasteful Prick - it's lock down AGAIN!
100s if not 1000s of people will be losing their businesses tomorrow - and here's "Doodles" chatting about how much money she makes and how great she is 😳
Honestly I've got more class and empathy in my big toe than she has in her whole stinking body!
I'm fuming, I've had friends cry to me this evening because they worry about their mental health, finances and life going forward and here's money grabber sitting their greasy hair, looking like a worn out scrotum bragging!!!!
If you've got any class Demi take that pissing video down and think of other people right now going through a hard time!
Maybe donate some of your "Thousands" to a charity or something!
Fuming with that greasy troll right now!
🤬😡😠

gee_beth

VIP Member
First time posting on Demi’s thread after I keep seeing her profile on my Instagram suggestions! I don’t know anything about her so of course I came straight here to check her thread plus I’m in isolation so what else is there to do lol. I was not disappointed with the Amber Wright DRAMA😂 I’m currently on thread 3 so I may be a while catching up but this girl seems an absolute shitshow😅

• Haha
  • Heart