Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidix

Well guys it's finally happened. I have got to the point that I can't even hate watch her. Her videos are so bad I can't justify wasting 20 mins of my extremely busy life watching the garbage she produces.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lillymae

She must be on drugs when she chooses her clothes 😂 nobody in the right mind would pick the shite she does

• Haha
The fact she’s been breaking lockdown since the beginning just makes it worse. It’s a genuine slap in the face for those of us who’ve been working in full PPE and going to work terrified of what we are bringing home to our families. She thought vlogmas was hard work? Fuck off. Try resuscitating a patient in full PPE Demi then you’ll know what hard work is.

neens113

Chatty Member
Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

Edit: especially when they look like THAT
To be fair, anyone who's willing to sleep on that shit-stained guest mattress is probably not going to care if the slippers have made the rounds - they're going to be the lesser evil :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
You want me to get up close and personal Doodles? Oh! But I moustache you a question! At what point are you going to wax off that tash hunny bun? If you can literally see it through makeup, and on a heavily filtered photo, it’s time to pull out the Veet! Poor Sean (Aka Ellen Degeneres) must feel like he’s kissing a walrus!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Probs for 5 tattle accounts too

got*

‘Perfectly imperfect’ or just....buy underwear that fits???? Hardly a revolutionary concept ambz. Posing in badly fitting underwear to score body positivity points doesn’t equal good content
Wait wtf. Haven’t we been in lockdown and she’s been doing her own tan? So why does she have those horrendous tan lines? Surely if your doing your own tan you do it naked no? Fucking hell I can just imagine her peeling off those crusty knickers that she probs had on for 3 days solid. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Lillymae

Personally I have lost 9 stone and now I am 9 stone 7lbs and I remember what I looked like when I was 13 stone we are practically there same hight and she has to be at least 15-16 stone!

• Heart

missmisty

How could it have been her brother 😂 boys aren’t bitchy like that, that stuff was not male behaviour
I doubt her brother has any idea who Sophia and Cinzia, Syd and Ell, Blair, Brogan, Becky and Lucy Flight even are, but funnily enough Amber thinks they’re all fake af

I’m pretty sure she mentioned in a video that she lost a family member not long before that wedding and didn’t really want to go. So if she wasn’t feeling in the party mood she may well have got shit face drunk or taken something to help her get through it. Either way I honestly couldn’t give a fuck, she’s still a box troll. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if she took a load of speed she would probs just run to Greggs faster.

• Haha

DemiDonut

Doubt Demi has any money left at the end of the month from her 25k after she’s bought herself a takeaway every night

• Haha

Tttanya

What’s the video actually about? I can’t be arsed to watch
All the usual stuff she’s already discussed really. She’s not moving back to her mums, people are apparently making up rumours about her moving back home on tiktok... She also explains that she knows she’s posted a lot of ads in December and she feels she has annoyed people with them but her audience should just get over it because it’s her job.
She’s getting her tooth removed because it’s cracked and is being put asleep for it. She’s sorry for not posting on her couples channel in December because she’s a lazy bint and didn’t have a schedule ready (god forbid she ever gets a proper job!!) and she’s finding looking after dogs hard
Honestly I’m not sure what the huge life update was supposed to be.

• Haha

Sinnocence

HEY DEMI!

HANK GETS SHOT DEAD BY THE NAZIS AFTER HE RUMBLES WALT IS HEISENBERG.
WALT POISONED THE KID, HE SAVES JESSE THEN DIES

🖕🏻

• Haha

keepingupwithhan

As much as I don’t want Demi’s mental health to suffer due to all of this coming out, I can’t help but have no sympathy for her as she literally brought it on herself. Like others have said this thread was quite tame before she came on and stirred the pot.
She tried to direct the narrative to suit her and it backfired. People have slowly started to see the real her over the past couple of years and it’s purely down to her own shocking actions. She cannot say this site is bullying and damaging considering she herself came on and bad mouthed other people so there’s zero chance of her taking the high ground- there’s just no way to spin this to make herself look like a victim. I feel quite sorry for Blair actually because her and Demi seemed to be really good friends so for Demi to go behind her back and try and turn others against her is disgusting. Blair really seems like a sweet girl and it’s nice to see her thriving more than Demi ever will!

And as for selling her own teenage brother down the river trying to blame him? That’s actually vile behaviour and if she’s willing to do that to her own family then it just shows her lack of morals and dignity 🤢

• Heart