Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OMG remember when she made some joke about being a hooker and he said she wouldn’t get any customers or something 🤣🤣🤣
The vlog where she dropped a hint that she was expecting sex that night, he instantly looked terrified then his whole attitude changed complaining of being “soooo tired” and short tempered with her. It was so obvious he was avoiding porking the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ComfySnow

95583F39-B40E-4E07-A942-B097C94E2E60.png
95583F39-B40E-4E07-A942-B097C94E2E60.png
Does anyone else think Offa Rex’s comment seems fishy?? Looks like amber vocabulary to me.
Either it’s her or one of us 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like her arse is back to front 🤣

Aye Sean’s not exactly a looker but she’s something else honestly
You just know for a fact she sprays her lady garden with impulse body spray to hide the fact she hasn’t showered in weeks before she sits on his face. No wonder he always looks ‘on edge’, he’s probably traumatised beyond reason.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

heidix

Demi main

Demidoodles

Fatwithdemi

Dolly the whippet

Daily dose of hell

Daily dose of dogs

She's got a problem I swear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Lorny

VIP Member
I think I can speak for most people here when I say I don’t want to see Demi in her underwear anymore. Bad photoshop or not it’s just not that nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Grumpyscotslady

Talk about clickbait!

It couldn't be any more obvious that she reads tattle. Everything she "addressed" in that video has been discussed here. She's even changed her background for filming.

Also, she apparently won't advertise for a brand unless she uses the product. What about those Klarna ads? I thought she didn't believe in credit🙄

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe that Right Move approved that Ad? At so many points she was on the cusp of getting into something remotely helpful to first-time buyers and then hit us with a 'but I didn't get into that' or 'well it's something like that I'm not an expert'.

She's getting paid to make a video on it. Do your research! Find out the exact percentages for Help to Buy ISA (it's 25% Demi, hardly rocket science), provide information on the alternatives now that it is not possible to open one, for godsake don't just say things like 'well at the time thats what we were offered, things may have changed', they will have changed and the info she was giving was poor!

She said lenders will give 3x a salary but that isn't true - I swear the average is about 4.5x?

What about some information on the physical moving costs? I feel like the most basic 'how to' for first time buyers will talk about the ❗hidden costs❗ but it might be insightful if she could include details of hiring moving services (roughly...), setting up bills to the new address and such.

It was abundantly clear that she had done 0 preparation and research for the latest video and tbh I'm not at all surprised by that at this point from her, but it makes me question why anyone at RightMove though this was an acceptable video and representation of their company and services. If anything it makes me not want to use them haha

(also minor, but she was talking about how much money she could 'lend' and meant 'borrow'... pedantic I know but when it comes to giving advice on mortgages and stuff, you think she'd make a point to get it correct...)

Okay, rant over. Long story short - influencers and youtubers are bad but also the people sponsoring them are clearly just as bad for approving it...

nahlx

Heading over!!! Say goodbye to my sleep, lucky its my day off tomorrow 😂

Omg Nhal Raza is the gift that keeps on giving on the twitter thread :love:
hehe, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do 🤷‍♀️
im here for the exposé 👀

BTW according to analytics on twitter, over 600 people have clicked through to the thread and 700 on the screenshot :)
2000 ish people have seen my tweets 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

zoxlouise

I’m new to tattle, came here from twitter after the tweet from bambinobecky. 🤣

I used to be a long time subscriber of Demi, but unsubbed a few months ago because of how boring her content got, but I wish I unsubbed sooner after finding out about the Amber stuff. She’s actually a vile human being doing that to people who are meant to be friends! I hope she gets whats coming to her and gets rightfully called out. It’s disgusting people like her have a platform when they’re awful people. 🤢

Imagine her step dad wondering why he keeps coming out in a rash on his face after shaving, then realising it’s because Doodles has been trimming her arsehole with it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Demi main

Demidoodles

Fatwithdemi

Dolly the whippet

Daily dose of hell

Daily dose of dogs

She's got a problem I swear
It’s no wonder she can’t find the time to even wash herself. It’s like having 5 full time jobs keeping up with all of her instagram account, her two YouTube channels and her 6 million tattle accounts. Absolute hero. Key worker. The girl never stops. Hope she gets discount in Morrisons.

• Haha

She's back

On one of my shift I spent 2 hours talking to a suicidal person because there was no available ambulance to go out to them - it was terrifying incase I said something wrong. Another shift I had someone phone up who was in an abusive relationship and was hiding in a cupboard - I had to stay on the phone to them whilst trying to speak to the police on their behalf. Demi doesn’t know how easy she has it
Thankyou on behalf of all of us. You must be an amazing person. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25

mmxiise

omg !!! becky just asked if people want a story time and said she's thought about it !!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

hashbrown123

The content post she put on Instagram. Decluttering a kitchen and a walk in wardrobe that she moved into 4 weeks ago. How does she have enough shit after such a short amount of time to make a video out of decluttering it?

• Haha
  • Wow