Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on this thread and my god it’s better than any murder mystery. You guys are cracking me up😂😂 please keep the entertainment flowing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suss - how do we know this Jessica person has actually sent messages to Demi's family? No proof anythings been sent in the screenshots?!

Reactions: 5
Suss - how do we know this Jessica person has actually sent messages to Demi's family? No proof anythings been sent in the screenshots?!
She’s doing everything else she can to spread the message of Demi the bleep so I don’t see why she would lie about it?

Reactions: 5
All of the family members/friends are grouped together so I’m guessing she sent them all a message or they wouldn’t be grouped

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jessica pls tell us if they have seen ur messages or replied! And did you send the same message to all that you sent her nan

OMG Im loving this

Reactions: 2
What does Sean think Jessica !! did he find out today or did he already know

PS BECKY IS LIVE NOW!

Reactions: 2
Who has bets on demi sitting on the floor trying to teach the puppies where the delete button is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jessica you're the hero of 2021. Someone give this girl an mbe or pride of Britain award for service to tattlers and exposing Demi for the tit show she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
im commenting on becky's twitch, there's 300 ppl there so she's deffos seen my comments but she's ignoring them. she's so likeable on this live Demi is such a jealous cow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.