Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she looks huge, she's put so much weight on bloody hell!
Vegan my arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she trying to justify. Exposing that guys now saying he sent her dick picks well you show the world your fanny flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does something as simple as the words amber wright make me howl 🤣🤣🤣 remember that fb account that commented on her stuff and was called Amber Wrong 😭😭😭 omg
I don't think she even clocked it at first because she replied to the first comment with her bullshit, before going on her deleting spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s vile! Latest tik tok where she’s going on about negative comments giving her more ad sense. She’s the living embodiment of Mrs Twit. I hope that ad sense makes her soooo happy cos the ugliness shines both inside and out with this horrible vile girl! I await the day when her fans get disillusioned with being treat like walking piggy banks! Talk about disrespect for her fans... 😅 she loves to try and convince us she’s not bothered what we say. If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t read it and we all know she does!

Reactions: 11
Are we supposed to believe that stir fry in the pan is the same as that Chinese takeaway on her lap!? With bread too!? 😳
I know spinach wilts down, but it's completely disappeared! Has to be a different meal, surely?

Also, metal spatula in a non-stick pan? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
HEY DEMI!

HANK GETS SHOT DEAD BY THE NAZIS AFTER HE RUMBLES WALT IS HEISENBERG.
WALT POISONED THE KID, HE SAVES JESSE THEN DIES

🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love love love the new title.
So it’s now 2021, December Demi brought us...

A failed vlogmas, where she uploaded for about 5 random days, some of those videos were literally filmed on the same day in November too. She’s such a lazy bleep.

She bought two puppies from the same litter. She claims litter mate syndrome doesn’t exist but they’re already trashing the house so she locks them away for hours on end every day, even when she’s sitting on her arse at home.

She bought fake Jo Malone candles for a family member that will probably burn their house down. But she earns 7k a month??

She fisted herself elbow deep inside her hole on camera and couldn’t be bothered to edit it out.

She claims to still be 13st 8lb even though we can see she’s twice the size she was a couple of months ago. She refuses to weigh herself and pretends she’s still healthy eating to get paid ads from companies.

Nearly every video she does now is an ad. Even raking out old vids just for the coin.

She’s still breaking lockdown rules despite living in a tier 4 area.

As expected the house is rotten. She walks barefoot in the house and it looks like she’s been trecking through a forest.

Has brought Sean’s old mattress to be used in the guest room. Films in front of it despite having an office for filming. Mattress looks like someone died and decomposed on it but Demi thinks it’s clean and fine.

Her personal hygiene is now so low that you could fry chips on her hair and she’s developing a green cloud of BO.

Still argumentative with her ‘fans’ and deleting any comment that isn’t as far up her arse as her own fist.

She’s decided she’s now a fashionista and will post fashion content. She’s really scraping the barrel now as she has as much fashion sense as a potato. See photo of beach cover up worn as a dress.

The only saving grace is she finally has new Vans but we can bet her old ones will be sold on
depop even though they look like Penicillin is growing in them.
Haven’t been in a demi thread for sometime but my gosh your round up has had my crying. Thank you 😆

Will always remember Demi made a video on something like 10 things we don’t admit and one of them was using the same razor as the whole family :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Will always remember Demi made a video on something like 10 things we don’t admit and one of them was using the same razor as the whole family :(
I mean we all know the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree so there was no way Demi was going to come from a nice hygienic family given how scratty she is but that’s just vile.

Reactions: 7
I am DESPERATE to know how on earth she manages this level of editing 😂😂😂 How are we supposed to believe her body has changed this much in four months 😂
I bet those rails were straight 😩🤣 that's her level of editing 🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
OMG PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING. OMG. this has ruined my entire month. maybe my entire year. :cry::cry:

her tiktok videos are actually a different breed. they're actually so ridiculous surely seans friends must see them and make jokes about it to him? my boyfriend and his best mates all rip each other like mates do and i feel like if i was uploading vids of me violently hip thrusting and windmilling my belly around the room while wearing some underwear thats right up my flaps and gurning my boyfriend would actually never hear the end of it from his mates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck this made me laugh really loud and my fiancé’s asleep next to me and he’s just woke up going “what the duck you make that noise for” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine her step dad wondering why he keeps coming out in a rash on his face after shaving, then realising it’s because Doodles has been trimming her hole with it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.