Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned the absolutely embarrassing tiktoks she’s made recently, but this is screenshots from the one she put up yday.. also you can actually see her fanny slit through her pants
ADC71A5E-92F7-4191-BF26-69495C3A85B9.png

Was her gift to herself a pair of testicles 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned the absolutely embarrassing tiktoks she’s made recently, but this is screenshots from the one she put up yday.. also you can actually see her fanny slit through her pants
Omg screaming at that second pic what gose off in her head to think yh I look hot to post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s another one, why does she think flopping her belly out and gurning is so relatable, weirdo mate
Okay own up who sent that to her on Tiktok 🥴😂😂😂 that comment gives me ‘cheers, sons crying now’ vibes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new tiktok where she’s saying people delete their comments when she replies lmao is she on bleeping drugs? She’s constantly deleting comments! It’ll be less than 5 min until I’m blocked on this account and my comments are deleted.
Why does something as simple as the words amber wright make me howl 🤣🤣🤣 remember that fb account that commented on her stuff and was called Amber Wrong 😭😭😭 omg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks fuckin foul man on them Tiktoks 🤣🤣 why does she just expose herself like that??!

Reactions: 4
Looks like her arse is back to front 🤣

Aye Sean’s not exactly a looker but she’s something else honestly
You just know for a fact she sprays her lady garden with impulse body spray to hide the fact she hasn’t showered in weeks before she sits on his face. No wonder he always looks ‘on edge’, he’s probably traumatised beyond reason.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine sean waking up in the middle of the night and shes standing there in her ill fitting lounge underwear jiggling her belly "Wakey wakey big boy, do ya like me new knickas " then she turns around and tries to twerk and theres a big skid mark on the back 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
OMG remember when she made some joke about being a hooker and he said she wouldn’t get any customers or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG remember when she made some joke about being a hooker and he said she wouldn’t get any customers or something 🤣🤣🤣
The vlog where she dropped a hint that she was expecting sex that night, he instantly looked terrified then his whole attitude changed complaining of being “soooo tired” and short tempered with her. It was so obvious he was avoiding porking the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
😂😂 just watched her tiktok about bein queen of deleting comments about people can't handle back lash of her answering hate OMFG didn't she delete the review of that mua when it blow up 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Are we supposed to believe that stir fry in the pan is the same as that Chinese takeaway on her lap!? With bread too!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.