Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those content ideas... duck me she’s dull. It’s nothing that she hasn’t done a million times before. I can see her views plummeting this year.

Reactions: 9
Just about say same declutter she just moved in 😂😂. Come shop on both channels. Say or shot it how many time she gunna do tht n repeat the same questions morning routine with pups who wonts see them do the business and were in tire 4 why need do all shoppin things it's not essential

Reactions: 11
Just about say same declutter she just moved in 😂😂. Come shop on both channels. Say or shot it how many time she gunna do tht n repeat the same questions morning routine with pups who wonts see them do the business and were in tire 4 why need do all shoppin things it's not essential
Exactly why would she want to promote going out shopping when it should be for essentials only, shes got no sense of reality

Reactions: 6
Hand poured soya wax don't you know 😂😂
Notice how she didn't read the card from her best friend out. I'm sure those Candles are around the £25 mark 😩
He's such a best friend, she had to pay for hers 😂 her merch was a flop though tbf she'd of had to pay him to have one of her cheap tacky pieces 😩🤣
Off topic but your name and picture 😂😂 Barry Evan's could be Demis daddy , image of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new tiktok where she’s saying people delete their comments when she replies lmao is she on bleeping drugs? She’s constantly deleting comments! It’ll be less than 5 min until I’m blocked on this account and my comments are deleted.
Still there 😱 she must be sleeping off all her hard work lately

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I showed a photo of Demi to my boyfriend the other day and his first question was, has she got something wrong with her?! 😬😂where do I start?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am DESPERATE to know how on earth she manages this level of editing 😂😂😂 How are we supposed to believe her body has changed this much in four months 😂
She pretends that photo of her at the tree house isn’t edited. But she doesn’t have a waist like that and you can see the size of her arms doesn’t match someone who is as slim as that, it’s like a mismatch of bodies. Not to mention we all know she has legs as thick as a bleeping lump of kebab meat so she’s not kidding anyone with those slimmed down legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaaaand I’ve been blocked again. But she doesn’t delete comments guys! Must have been me who deleted and then blocked myself lol how bizarre.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I AM SCREAMING at the second pic 😂😂😂 I swore to myself I’d never change my tattle pic but I just had to 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.