Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m scrolling through amber wrights account and can’t see where she’s slagged off bambino Becky but I remember it. Can someone else look cos I might be being blind lol

Ok so there’s a screenshot of it on Demi’s first thread, but the comment has now been deleted....very suspicious 🤔🤔 clearly amber is still watching and lurking

Reactions: 5
LETS SEE A STORYTIME ON THAT ONE BECKY.

also I don’t have Twitter can someone go bleeping tag Demi, I was witness her bumhole going like the clappers at this.

S A M E
Doodles the arse digger doesn’t have Twitter anymore but someone has already commented on Becky’s tweet that it’s Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also messaged Demi to tell her I had told Markie and she literally replied in SECONDS...and I was on a burner account. She shat herself then so imagine what shes thinking seeing Beckys tweet lmao. Oooh 2021 cmon babe pull thru

I dont think becky will say who it is...shes pretty drama free so that tweet has shocked me!

Reactions: 16
I’m scrolling through amber wrights account and can’t see where she’s slagged off bambino Becky but I remember it. Can someone else look cos I might be being blind lol

Ok so there’s a screenshot of it on Demi’s first thread, but the comment has now been deleted....very suspicious 🤔🤔 clearly amber is still watching and lurking
Are their others who have been caught on here ?
Apart from dragon lady know that lol

The third picture on her insta, the Harper and Lewis sweater.. thats the first time I've ever thought she looked nice. Outfit suits her and hair looks nice. The lines between her mouth and nose though 😳👀

However, fuming I went on to her insta. At least I never had to see her insta stories.. that mouth up close.. horrified

I also messaged Demi to tell her I had told Markie and she literally replied in SECONDS...and I was on a burner account. She shat herself then so imagine what shes thinking seeing Beckys tweet lmao. Oooh 2021 cmon babe pull thru

I dont think becky will say who it is...shes pretty drama free so that tweet has shocked me!
Hahahaha have you got screenshots of her response?

What was her reply?

Reactions: 1
It wasn't exciting enough she simply said "what?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still, made me crease, why play dumb?!
She always does, on another thread someone asked her about amber and she said something like “amber? That’s not my name hun” makes me crease every time I think about it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wanna put the screenshots on Twitter in response to Beckys tweets but I don't have Twitter or know how to use it. Someone do the lords work lmao 👏👏

Are we sure Becky is talking about Demi?
Not familiar with Becky at all?

Reactions: 3
Will she actually name Demi on the tweets I don’t think she will
I hope so

I see everyone on that tweet is getting directed to this thread lolololol for those who are new here, welcome! Search Demi Donnelly in the search bar and go back to thread 1 to see the gossip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She always does, on another thread someone asked her about amber and she said something like “amber? That’s not my name hun” makes me crease every time I think about it 🤣🤣🤣
That was me 🤣 she acted dumb then threw a hissy fit tell me not to be a pathetic troll on here - she pretty much outed herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m loving this hi if there’s any new people coming from Twitter 👋👋 and hi Demi as I’m sure you’re having a look 👀

That was me 🤣 she acted dumb then threw a hissy fit tell me not to be a pathetic troll on here - she pretty much outed herself 😂
Hahahaha it honestly made me laugh so much “oh I think you know who amber wright is” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 class response from you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heyyyy Demi, we know you’ll be here and that the world will have fallen out of your hole at the thought of being cancelled. You deserve it you bleeping horror. Get a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heyyyy Demi, we know you’ll be here and that the world will have fallen out of your hole at the thought of being cancelled. You deserve it you bleeping horror. Get a wash.
She’s deffo here, the comment on her account about bambino Becky has disappeared lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.