Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry did I mishear , did she say her and sean uploaded a rapping video? I'm new to demi and I don't know if that's something I was to see for bants or it will haunt me forever

Absolutely, imagine making that sort of money for sitting round your house scratching your arse when there are so many people breaking their bollocks and not making near that. Hope your friends will be ok 💓
Thank you, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing! So distasteful!
I just need to support them as much as I can and they'll be ok.
Xx

Reactions: 2
Disgusting the amount of money she earns sitting on her backside doing duck all.
I’ve never seen her do anything to give back to the community that gave her this platform and ability to do her job. Why do people like her 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ad sense is the smallest portion of income from youtube, I've heard other youtubers say that ad sense money isn't enough to live off and affiliate links and brand deals are where the real money is. She's be earning a lot more than £25 000. I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting 100k +. Gemma Louise Miles said that she earned 20k a month when she had a similar number of subscribers.
Surely she's not earning 100k a year. What is she spending her money on?! They only put down a 10% deposit on their house which wasn't exactly overly expensive. She also buys absolute tat and gets everything gifted. Add that to the fact that she doesn't have the usual expenditure your average person would have like paying to travel to work etc.

If I was her I'd be capitalising on the money I was making right now. Youtube isn't going to make her money forever. If it all goes down the pan she'll be screwed. What sort of job prospects does she actually have?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Disgusting the amount of money she earns sitting on her backside doing duck all.
I’ve never seen her do anything to give back to the community that gave her this platform and ability to do her job. Why do people like her 🤮
That’s where the hedgehogs come into it! She is saving the world because she does volunteer work with the hedgehog hospital 3 times a week she says but yeah, she’s talking crap she does it about once a month I’d bet and on those days where she is scheduled in 9 times out of 10 she will be too sick to come in and do her volunteer shift 🥺

She’s disgusting not cleaning the kitchen after she’s used it. she’s left it like that for probably days on end scruffy cow. Probably all sorts growing on those dishes 🤮 she makes me ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Of course she doesn’t recycle 🥱 this girl really has no redeeming qualities does she?
Someone commented about it and she said she’d put it there because the other bin was full and was going to move it... yeah right. She’s just a lazy cow.

She’s disgusting not cleaning the kitchen after she’s used it. she’s left it like that for probably days on end scruffy cow. Probably all sorts growing on those dishes 🤮 she makes me ill.
Again, lazy cow. I’m not perfect, but at least I make the effort to clean up every night.

Reactions: 10
Surely she's not earning 100k a year. What is she spending her money on?! They only put down a 10% deposit on their house which wasn't exactly overly expensive. She also buys absolute tat and gets everything gifted. Add that to the fact that she doesn't have the usual expenditure your average person would have like paying to travel to work etc.

If I was her I'd be capitalising on the money I was making right now. Youtube isn't going to make her money forever. If it all goes down the pan she'll be screwed. What sort of job prospects does she actually have?! 🙄
That's another reason why I think she is talking crap and there is no way she earns that. If she did she could buy her house without a mortgage and who would have a mortgage if they had the cash? Makes no sense to me

Reactions: 11
Of course she doesn’t recycle 🥱 this girl really has no redeeming qualities, does she?
yet she's 'vegan and cares about the welfare of animals and the environment'.... stinky witch needs to stop being so fuckin lazy. her recent TikTok of her cleaning had me on edge. what a lazy witch

That's another reason why I think she is talking crap and there is no way she earns that. If she did she could buy her house without a mortgage and who would have a mortgage if they had the cash? Makes no sense to me
never mind a mortgage, she'd at least be able to buy proper fitting clothes and underwear loll. and a bit of face wash

You could be right. Their disposable income before they moved out would be at least 4k a month going by what she says she earns, but they can only afford a 10% deposit on a 240k house. I can imagine her going 50/50 with Sean on everything though. So she ends up with loads of cash left at the end of the month and he doesn't🤣 Maybe he could only afford 5% of the deposit and she refused to put in any more than him? 🤔

never mind a mortgage, she'd at least be able to buy proper fitting clothes and underwear loll. and a bit of face wash
I'm sure she wears the biggest bra size that Lounge do, so she would have to actually buy underwear herself from a different brand for it to fit properly.

That would tip her over the edge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"I don't edit my photos". Sure you don't, Demi. Your teeth have just magically whitened and changed shape😤

Polish_20210105_164055985.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You could be right. Their disposable income before they moved out would be at least 4k a month going by what she says she earns, but they can only afford a 10% deposit on a 240k house. I can imagine her going 50/50 with Sean on everything though. So she ends up with loads of cash left at the end of the month and he doesn't🤣 Maybe he could only afford 5% of the deposit and she refused to put in any more than him? 🤔
240k for that house!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.