Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEMI, TIDY YOUR bleeping BACKGROUNDS YOU LAZY head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything £5 haul thoughts:

Both handbags are horrendous and look like they cost even less than a fiver.

Round clutch looks like an old CD holder from the 90’s.

Pearl necklace looks like it’s straight off a market stall. also I bet Sean tit his pants after hearing her say she wants a pearl necklace...

Gold necklace looks like a bike chain.

Chav scarf.

A 14-16 jumper with chop you in half Demi.

Black button dress and jacket look like something from Quiz in the 90’s again. But not in a nostalgic way.

Shirt looks like a tea towel.

4 pairs of slippers?!

Editing again is awful, sound totally fucked half way through. Wasting money on shite that she doesn’t need again and will no doubt stick on Depop within the next couple of months.

Yawwwwwn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice ‘crocodile’ skin bag, I’m sure that’s snakeskin..

I love how she completely flopped on reading the shirt and just gave up. Hahahahahah

I was getting fat controller from Thomas the tank engine vibes when she put the blazer on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another eveything £5 haul, or should I say, another Haul full of ugly shite!! She has no fashion sense and why does she not give a tit about her surroundings on her videos!

• Haha
Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

Edit: especially when they look like THAT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The problem with Demi is she picks photos of styles she likes (Pinterest for example) but then totally butchers them by cheaping out on them. Blazers can look so nice but get one from a ‘fashionable’ store like Zara or ASOS. She thinks oh yeah I need a blazer and Pearl necklace to style but then gets stuff that looks like it’s from Bon marche (no offence to anyone who may by there!) but it’s the wrong fit and style. The amount of money she spend on tat she could lump together to get timeless pieces but she always takes short cuts.

Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

She finds verruca’s aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

To be fair, anyone who's willing to sleep on that tit-stained guest mattress is probably not going to care if the slippers have made the rounds - they're going to be the lesser evil :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
ngl I thought demi looked quite nice in her new vid... until she stood up and started trying things on. her problem is that she's so used to wearing undersized cheap clothes, that she hasn't developed a size that suits her and body type

that being said, i think she needs to clean that crappy room up a bit

Reactions: 8
It is actually a shame she can’t actually find her own style instead of looking like she’s trying to copy everyone else from Instagram and when it’s done on the cheap it isn’t going to even come close.
I understand how she feels I struggled for years and following fads, half the things in my wardrobe ended up being ‘out’ within a month, like someone else said invest in some wardrobe staples (not from everything5pound) don’t get me wrong I love a bit of shein and boohoo and can get some good bits but never long lasting items

Reactions: 7
Wow Demi I didn’t know you thought layering was fashionable and loved to dress that way!!!! You should have said

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What video is she caught scratching her arse in hunnie bunnies?
It was on the dailydoseofus channel
The 'vlogamas' one called SEAN BECOMES A CHEF & WE FINALLY SORTED A PEN
(Idk how to link on mobile sorry 😭)
If you go to 8:45 she scratches her ass at about 8:51

*can't believe I'm watching Demi with her hand up her ass before going to bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF IS THAT JUMPER?! It looks like she's wearing nemo

Lowkey like it but hate it at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting on Demi’s thread after I keep seeing her profile on my Instagram suggestions! I don’t know anything about her so of course I came straight here to check her thread plus I’m in isolation so what else is there to do lol. I was not disappointed with the Amber Wright DRAMA😂 I’m currently on thread 3 so I may be a while catching up but this girl seems an absolute shitshow😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.