Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shop in Aldi family of 5 and it’s about £50/60 a week, how do they manage this?? Has a decent vegan range and seems to be getting better

plus they don’t even have dinner time meals apart from a lasagna, just did a supermarket sweep

Reactions: 8
Omg that portion is huge!!!

She is so desperate to be anyone and anything but herself.

Reactions: 5
The price of their shopping was ridiculous! We sometimes get our shopping from Morrisons and it never comes to that price. Infact, I've just done a click and collect for morrisons for this week and it wasn't expensive and the cupboards and fridge will be stocked up. The pair of them are clueless! They buy far too much food and then it goes to waste.

Reactions: 6
I am actually so grossed out by that shop 🤢 not a single meals worth of stuff, both obese and lazy eaters. Who needs English muffins, tiger bread and the bagels in the cupboard I spied! They also chucked out so much food when they did the fridge clear out. It actually enrages me how much money they spend on shite they will Chuck out. Can’t say I’ve bought any of those products on a regular basis, cupcakes, Ice cream, fancy custard are all treats not part of a regular diet!

Reactions: 13
How did they spend £170+ in Morrisons? My boyfriend and I are a similar age to them, big foodies so we always have full fridge and cupboard and we only spend £40 a week on our food shop! Are they thick?

Also please don't mention how they didn't know how to say 'pakora'. I'll scream.
Same here. It angered me when she said that they want to get it under £100. Like it’s a challenge. What planet do they live on.

Reactions: 14
I was just confused to how she made the stew I fry all my veg and meat off and put in the slow cooker for atleast 4hours with some stock and red wine

I was just confused to how she made the stew I fry all my veg and meat off and put in the slow cooker for atleast 4hours with some stock and red wine
From what I could see she chopped up veg and vegan sausages, threw in the gravy and voila.

Sean looked like he was given a death sentence trying to eat it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same here. It angered me when she said that they want to get it under £100. Like it’s a challenge. What planet do they live on.
Me and my boyfriend tried to challenge ourselves to get it to under £100 a MONTH. And it worked! But we missed buying pretentious foods like 'nduja too much.

Shall we take bets on how long it takes for Sean to develop gout?

That's because you know how to cook! Girl needs to get a recipe book or watch a Youtube tutorial. I'm still angry about the metal spatula in the non-stick pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the delightful vlog now but just came on to say again that I can’t stand the way she says erm. She loves the sound of her own voice man

Reactions: 3
I was shocked to see how much they had to 'declutter' from their fridge and it's clearly because they go shopping with no plan whatsoever. I plan 5 meals for the week and cook multiple portions to re-heat as 'leftovers' when needed and it comes in at much much less than their weekly shops have.

Demi, I know you read here so please get yourself a copy of The Green Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer. It's easy vegan and veggie (easily substitutable to make vegan) one-tin recipes. It's not that Sean doesn't like dinners, its that he doesn't like rank overcooked veggies steeped in gravy. I would genuinely like to see them make something from scratch from a cookbook together.

I was shocked to see how much they had to 'declutter' from their fridge and it's clearly because they go shopping with no plan whatsoever. I plan 5 meals for the week and cook multiple portions to re-heat as 'leftovers' when needed and it comes in at much much less than their weekly shops have.

Demi, I know you read here so please get yourself a copy of The Green Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer. It's easy vegan and veggie (easily substitutable to make vegan) one-tin recipes. It's not that Sean doesn't like dinners, its that he doesn't like rank overcooked veggies steeped in gravy. I would genuinely like to see them make something from scratch from a cookbook together.
I hope they didn’t throw all of their ‘old’ food out, looked like so much was wasted and a waste of money! How can she justify £170 A WEEK!!? Just because it’s ‘vegan’ it doesn’t make it healthy like she thinks, so much processed food.

Reactions: 17
Not being funny but from the shadow here I would say she’s hugely edited her stomach, but the shadow shows what it was looking like from the side!
I noticed that. The whole image is off. Also why does she wear such unflattering, badly fitted things? Those thin strapped knickers hiked up as far as they can 🤢 it’s all wrong.

Reactions: 4
Also why has she got that much shopping but only maybe 3/4 meals? She’s got no sauces other than two pasta ones. How have they spent so much on hardly anything

Reactions: 7
I hope they didn’t throw all of their ‘old’ food out, looked like so much was wasted and a waste of money! How can she justify £170 A WEEK!!? Just because it’s ‘vegan’ it doesn’t make it healthy like she thinks, so much processed food.
Four of us here eating a plant based diet and food bill averages out about 100 weekly. Creeping up a bit lately with one thing and another but double that for half the people is ridiculous. They eat horribly aswell.

Reactions: 5
Jesus, me and my partner spend no more than £50 a week and we shop at Lidl, Aldi Tesco or Asda. Sometimes we pick up unnecessary things but generally it costs between £40-50 every week. That’s all 7 meals for the week ahead, snacks, cupboard and fridge staples, toiletries and cleaning products.

To be honest I didn’t really watch the video, I had it playing in the background so I didn’t see what she got. She’s not a good vegan role model at all. She buys expensive vegan snack food and it doesn’t look like she’s bought anything of nutritional value apart from the fresh raw veg.

Even my mum does a weekly shop for her household of 5 people and spends no more than £120 - she doesn’t mind buying expensive brands and she buys for my brother who is a gym freak and eats a lot of meat including fancy salmon and other things which can be expensive.

I cannot comprehend how two people can spend £170 on food????? Like it doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 9
Not Demi shaming Sean for his food picks in the weekly shop 🤡. She’s literally got one of the worst diets I’ve ever seen. All her ready made vegan tit is just as bad as the stuff he bought! And did you see the mountain of ‘stew’ she had, wtf!?! Girls bloody deluded.
View attachment 384255
She eats for 2 people and I bet she snacks after it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, I found the video title really attention seeking, ‘how much did we spend’ like wtf? Why boast about it?

In the video when she shows her mountain of stew on the plate she comments that she’s given herself ‘too much’ but she always says this every time she shows her huge portions or she’ll say ‘I didn’t realise how much I took’ like... yes you did, because you always fill your plate like that. I mean...
wtf is that?! It’s all basically spilling over the edge. Isn’t the inner ridge there so things go inside the ridge and don’t fall off... you don’t fill the plate till the outer edge. I’ve never seen anything like it. Even the men in my family eat smaller portions! And again sitting on the sofa like a slob. Fair enough if you don’t have space for a dining table but she has one and it’s literally in the same room! She’s just such a bleeping slob. And she eats like a pig, she takes about 5 bites to one swallow and literally inhales her food like she’s never been fed before 🤢.View attachment 384544

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.