Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video when she shows her mountain of stew on the plate she comments that she’s given herself ‘too much’ but she always says this every time she shows her huge portions or she’ll say ‘I didn’t realise how much I took’ like... yes you did, because you always fill your plate like that. I mean...
wtf is that?! It’s all basically spilling over the edge. Isn’t the inner ridge there so things go inside the ridge and don’t fall off... you don’t fill the plate till the outer edge. I’ve never seen anything like it. Even the men in my family eat smaller portions! And again sitting on the sofa like a slob. Fair enough if you don’t have space for a dining table but she has one and it’s literally in the same room! She’s just such a bleeping slob. And she eats like a pig, she takes about 5 bites to one swallow and literally inhales her food like she’s never been fed before 🤢.View attachment 384544
She needs to get smaller plates so she doesn’t pile as much food on😂😂

Reactions: 4
It's petty but it winds me up that she's always eating off of a dirty pillow or a dog hair covered arm of a chair...she has a perfectly good dining table literally next to her sofa...

Reactions: 11
I was just confused to how she made the stew I fry all my veg and meat off and put in the slow cooker for atleast 4hours with some stock and red wine
Was going to say the same thing! Hers wasn’t a stew - just chewy over cooked veg boiled in gravy 🤢

Reactions: 7
Demi I know you read on here please get a cook book pinch of nom is good for slimming recipes and you can takeout the non vegan ingredients and swap them with vegan alternatives

Reactions: 8
I never cooked from books really until I started SW some time ago, however I could cook a decent pasta bake, homemade pizza, roast dinner etc.

She needs to get herself a decent vegan cook book (Sean can add his meat in after) and learn to cook.
Practically everything she eats is fast ready meal crap.

She needs to sort out the basics and work from there -
Tin Tom's - practically the base to any decent sauce
Onions - used in so many ways
Pasta and Rice
Peppers and other salad
Garlic
Potatoes
I honestly think once you have those as your base items then you can practically make any meal - you just need to add your meat/vegan substitute.
She needs to get herself a spice rack and build up all her herbs and spices.

If she carries on the way she's eating she's going to be a big fat mess. Why did she not just go vegetarian? Clearly she's a Accidental vegan who uses brands that are all for animal testing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£170 on a food shop full of bleeping pies😂 and as for ‘organising’ the fridge think that was binning all out the out of date salad left to rot at the bottom🤢

• Haha
Mrs vegan, throwing out all that wastage that will go straight into landfill and destroy the planet, all the plastic packaging and honestly I can't be doing with hearing "accidentally vegan" any more, that's all she eats, demi doodles needs to learn how to cook! The shopping bill is £170 cause all they eat is pre packaged foods, neither of them can cook or know how to be an adult...

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched yet but defo not surprised at the price after their first shop when they spent hundreds.
They will 100% end up throwing out loads of food there’s no way two people can eat that much so quickly.
Why do they have such separate meals? Fair enough Sean isn’t vegan but they could adapt some recipes etc.
Sorry but I do not believe she makes enough money for this to be water off a ducks back to her - and certainly not Sean who has a normal job - mortgage on a 250K house, bills for said house (it’s not small so they won’t be cheap either), the expenses of 2 dogs (insurance and bleeping doggy day care even though you’re at home all day), running two cars, takeaways regularly AND £170 a week for food? Nahhhh

PS you’re all making me feel ashamed of my weekly shop. We’re a couple and just ordered and it was £70 for the week (Morrison’s). Used to be cheaper but I’m pregnant and have gestational diabetes so having to eat super high protein (lots of meat £££)

Reactions: 9
PS you’re all making me feel ashamed of my weekly shop. We’re a couple and just ordered and it was £70 for the week (Morrison’s). Used to be cheaper but I’m pregnant and have gestational diabetes so having to eat super high protein (lots of meat £££)
I should have been clearer, I’m a total cheapskate and I only buy supermarket own brand for 80% of my stuff. Also I freeze leftovers. I only buy the bare minimum. Didn’t mean to make you feel bad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I should have been clearer, I’m a total cheapskate and I only buy supermarket own brand for 80% of my stuff. Also I freeze leftovers. I only buy the bare minimum. Didn’t mean to make you feel bad 😢

Haha don’t worry you didn’t! X
We’re defo spending too much I already had a feeling! It’s actually quite inspiring especially reading about big families who are spending so little. It gives me hope 😬 x

But yeah back to Demi duck knows how that level of spending is sustainable for them! Sorry but she’s not exactly a big name YouTuber!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched yet but defo not surprised at the price after their first shop when they spent hundreds.
They will 100% end up throwing out loads of food there’s no way two people can eat that much so quickly.
Why do they have such separate meals? Fair enough Sean isn’t vegan but they could adapt some recipes etc.
Sorry but I do not believe she makes enough money for this to be water off a ducks back to her - and certainly not Sean who has a normal job - mortgage on a 250K house, bills for said house (it’s not small so they won’t be cheap either), the expenses of 2 dogs (insurance and bleeping doggy day care even though you’re at home all day), running two cars, takeaways regularly AND £170 a week for food? Nahhhh

£70 isn't that bad 170£ on what they said wasn't a full shop just some essentials is ridiculous in that shop there was none of the items I add to every week shop bleach surface cleaner washing up liquid loo roll

Reactions: 5
when she says "accidentally vegan" what does she mean , like surely if your vegan you'd check the packaging to make sure its vegan ??

Reactions: 3
I was never taught to cook but it’s not hard to start on the basics and gradually build up. I often stick loads of stuff in the slow cooker to do a big batch cook and stick in the freezer for when I want to have a quick meal to heat up

when she says "accidentally vegan" what does she mean , like surely if your vegan you'd check the packaging to make sure its vegan ??
Basically a product which doesn’t contain any dairy or meat etc but not advertised as a vegan product. Basically 80% of products lol she does my head in with the accidental vegan stuff!

• Haha
The Jeremy Kyle Show- Jezza " Welcome back everyone , we're joined next by a couple looking for DNA results. Demi is on the show ". Demi struts her stuff , as she walks on stage her tit hits Graham from the after team in the face and gives him a concussion. Jeremy asks why shes here today "Well Jezza umm, I'm a mammy of two and me fella Sean is refusing to believe I'm the biological Mam of owa two kids". Jeremy is confused "He doesn't think your the mum?" "No " she continues "Howay I see you big Steve checking us out" she says as she flicks her hair and gives him the come to the crappy mattress eyes . "A've told him I'm their Mammy but he won't listen to wuh and says I can't possibly be and I just don't get it. I mean the look like me, they smell like me and they have the same toileting habits as wuh but Sean doesn't believe us still ". Jeremy enquiries as to how old the kids are. "Well they are only a few months but 7 in human years" . This confuses him altogether "what do you mean human years? Are they not human?". "Well the haters say they aren't. But me real fans think they are the spitting image of me and absolutely stunning. But the haters on tattle, not that I've eva been on there , say they are just dogs" . Jeremy decides it's time to get Sean on the show. Out he comes looking sombre. "So Sean " says Jeremy "tell us your side , you think the kids aren't Demi's?" "Aye " says Sean and theres a 5 minute silence. Jeremy asks him to elaborate. "Well they're dogs Jeremy so how could they be hers like". Demi gets defensive "Sorry but can I just say I'm vegan by the way. Is this water you given us vegan?". Jeremy tells her it isn't. " Ah well it's not frog so its fine". The DNA results are in. "The DNA test results show that Demi.." a few seconds pause so Demi decides to do a tik tok dance and looks so sexy." Is not Luna and Henry's biological mother". The crowd is stunned and sean starts mouthing off "Aye I knew it. Liyah ". "Yeah sean no one cares what ya think i know I'm their Mam and you're a liar Jeremy. Ask me mate amber she were there when i conceived them". Sean is in tears, Demi starts stripping to take the attention off and big Steve carries her off stage but isn't strong enough so they dangle a greggs sausage roll in front of her and she chases it off stage. Jeremy retires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She means her junk food is vegan without "meaning" to be, its just her way if excusing easting shite food

Reactions: 4
The Jeremy Kyle Show- Jezza " Welcome back everyone , we're joined next by a couple looking for DNA results. Demi is on the show ". Demi struts her stuff , as she walks on stage her tit hits Graham from the after team in the face and gives him a concussion. Jeremy asks why shes here today "Well Jezza umm, I'm a mammy of two and me fella Sean is refusing to believe I'm the biological Mam of owa two kids". Jeremy is confused "He doesn't think your the mum?" "No " she continues "Howay I see you big Steve checking us out" she says as she flicks her hair and gives him the come to the crappy mattress eyes . "A've told him I'm their Mammy but he won't listen to wuh and says I can't possibly be and I just don't get it. I mean the look like me, they smell like me and they have the same toileting habits as wuh but Sean doesn't believe us still ". Jeremy enquiries as to how old the kids are. "Well they are only a few months but 7 in human years" . This confuses him altogether "what do you mean human years? Are they not human?". "Well the haters say they aren't. But me real fans think they are the spitting image of me and absolutely stunning. But the haters on tattle, not that I've eva been on there , say they are just dogs" . Jeremy decides it's time to get Sean on the show. Out he comes looking sombre. "So Sean " says Jeremy "tell us your side , you think the kids aren't Demi's?" "Aye " says Sean and theres a 5 minute silence. Jeremy asks him to elaborate. "Well they're dogs Jeremy so how could they be hers like". Demi gets defensive "Sorry but can I just say I'm vegan by the way. Is this water you given us vegan?". Jeremy tells her it isn't. " Ah well it's not frog so its fine". The DNA results are in. "The DNA test results show that Demi.." a few seconds pause so Demi decides to do a tik tok dance and looks so sexy." Is not Luna and Henry's biological mother". The crowd is stunned and sean starts mouthing off "Aye I knew it. Liyah ". "Yeah sean no one cares what ya think i know I'm their Mam and you're a liar Jeremy. Ask me mate amber she were there when i conceived them". Sean is in tears, Demi starts stripping to take the attention off and big Steve carries her off stage but isn't strong enough so they dangle a greggs sausage roll in front of her and she chases it off stage. Jeremy retires.
Absolutely howling. You are hilarious 🤣

• Haha
I think the issue with the food shop is that (yes they buy a lot of shite) but, sean obviously wants to buy easy stuff like pre grated cheese, pre cut lettuce, which is less for more money. To be fair to her, she told him to get the whole lettuce for cheaper. No doubt they didn’t buy the cheapest kettle and had a bunch of beer on that bill too.

I've pretty much given up watching her videos...I only tune in when every one on here says something and my brain goes "Wtf, I need to see that!" It was her "stew." I mean, she's at least attempting cooking, probably because she was being rinsed for it here, but that's just veggie and mash with gravy. If she was honest with herself and just said that, it wouldn't be so questionable. Then because Sean didn't like it, she took the piss and said it's because he's always thinking of McDonald's. He bleeping ate it didn't he? And he also said he doesn't like food like that instead of saying it tasted bad. I'm not gonna lie, I hate stews (actual ones) so I get that. Instead of accepting she isn't a domestic Goddess she tries to insult him. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think he's health personified in any way, but she needled him despite him eating it because he didn't eat enough of it for her liking, then cuts him off. She did that in the car when bitching about Morrison's as well.

I see she also began the vlog justifying doggy school, but also saying she still makes Luna go out in the rain after someone here mentioned she should still try. Also going on about Harry being handsome after people mentioning she clearly favoured Luna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.