Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
might sound super mean but i was eating my dinner watching her new video and it really put me off just her flaky hair showing spots on her chest and the fact the camera is always pointing up her nose
Yeah I was in the middle of eating my tuna jacket potato and she started picking at that spot on her chest 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I was in the middle of eating my tuna jacket potato and she started picking at that spot on her chest 🤢
I haven’t even watched it yet but this is the sort of tit that disgusts me. Why put that on the internet for everyone to see? Why do beauty brands think she is a good advert for their products? She’s a filthy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So they’re starting renovation on the dressing room mid December. I’m sure the dogs will love that and the noise/ fuss won’t unsettle them at all. FFS.

Reactions: 8
The tiktok with the tree Sean look very happy to be doing it not and the fire gard as gone

She really does not deserve dogs... bet they’re all caged up rn

also... all she ever does is moan about them ffs
I have cats and 2 tree in my front room and still look like the same as the day I put them up 3/4week ago. And they was kittens once I just tell them no they sit under it never jump up or anything you just teach them they never lean lock away

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly, why can’t she just choose her clothes in the walk in wardrobe then take them to the bedroom and get dressed like a normal person.

What is going in the dressing room? Must be makeup and hair and other crap. Why does Demi get 3 rooms ( an office, a walk in wardrobe and dressing room)
They're just devaluing the house by using of of the rooms as a walk in wardrobe like couldn't they have just kept the room as it was and just added the wardrobes into that room. why would you turn your house into a 4 bed house into a 2 bed house with a games room?

when they go to sell that home buyers aren't going to want somewhere with a load of useless rooms. buyers want to see somewhere that is homely not Demis house with a dark kitchen, coronation street looking bedroom, a dingy office and a smelly dog room

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're just devaluing the house by using of of the rooms as a walk in wardrobe like couldn't they have just kept the room as it was and just added the wardrobes into that room. why would you turn your house into a 4 bed house into a 2 bed house with a games room?

when they go to sell that home buyers aren't going to want somewhere with a load of useless rooms. buyers want to see somewhere that is homely not Demis house with a dark kitchen, coronation street looking bedroom, a dingy office and a smelly dog room
It was all just so she could say she has a ✨ wAlK iN wArDrObe ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her new video - wtf is an “e-lit” meal?? (19:08)
Love her showing off her eyelashes while they’re half stuck on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg why record herself tanning!!! Those shorts!! Surprised her fanny wasn't eating them!!!

Why is she moaning about the room not being decorated? Shes lucky to have a house. There are people who dont even have a room let alone a house.

When she was choosing nail stuff and said hand nails 🤣🤣🤣

And my days...... those brows!! 🤨😳😳

MIRROR....... not mirrOH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg why record herself tanning!!! Those shorts!! Surprised her fanny wasn't eating them!!!

Why is she moaning about the room not being decorated? Shes lucky to have a house. There are people who dont even have a room let alone a house.

When she was choosing nail stuff and said hand nails 🤣🤣🤣

And my days...... those brows!! 🤨😳😳

MIRROR....... not mirrOH
I proper laughed out loud when she said hand nails 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching the glow up vlog who as a bath and don't wash there hair and why go from one bath room to another to wash face and the white shorts are back 😲. Why dose she leve her rings on wouldnt you take all jewellery off the under eye patch on wrong way round moaning she as to make do with the room well in Sted of pissing about putting tan make up Millon and one product on your face that bad for your dermatitis get off your lazy arse and do it in Sted of waiting for Sean. And. Why she leveing video so long this film way bfor them moved in so all that non essential travel in lockdown

Also is it me or she getting more lazy saying wrong words and pronouncing thing wrong and not bothering to redo and edit

Also when she stop filming her make move again and did her hair all off camera ffs this her job and she half arse

Last edited:
Ffs her eyelash is all lifted up at the outside corner sort it out before filming Demi! How’s she not notice this tit

• Haha
Omg the GRWM was cringe as hell to watch, I don't even think she got herself in the bath haha! Who gets in a bath and doesn't wash their greasy hair and you can totally tell the lassys channel is flopping she has 218K subs and struggles to even get 30k views on her "vidyos"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not a bleeping chance did she go in the bath. You could see her hair that had fallen out of her bun was bone dry. And did anyone else notice how filthy the marble tray in the kitchen and the top of the coffee pot were? woman.

Reactions: 9
Why post pictures in her thong!!!! ..... worse than rebecca lamb......

Why post pictures in her thong!!!! ..... worse than rebecca lamb......

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.