Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s following me! 😂😂
Not to worry, I reported the video for gross content 🤣🤣
Anytime a video of hers gets shared on Facebook I laugh my head off at the comments. It’s good to see what people really think of her without her 12 year old fans licking her arse. People are absolutely brutal in facebook comments 100x worse than tattle 😂

Reactions: 7
Anytime a video of hers gets shared on Facebook I laugh my head off at the comments. It’s good to see what people really think of her without her 12 year old fans licking her arse. People are absolutely brutal in facebook comments 100x worse than tattle 😂
there are a few arse lickers in there. I saw one comment of a girl saying how it was fake and another girl going “well I didn’t see that where it was fake and I watch all of Demi’s videos”, yeah well you clearly have awful taste, love 😂
But you’re right, the brutal comments outweigh anything.
I keep seeing her pop up in that bra advert and every time I see it, I report the advert. I couldn’t care less at this point, I’ll report her until I never see her again 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is the next LV jacket she’s constantly wearing a legit piece or some “authentic copy” she likes to buy

Reactions: 2
there are a few arse lickers in there. I saw one comment of a girl saying how it was fake and another girl going “well I didn’t see that where it was fake and I watch all of Demi’s videos”, yeah well you clearly have awful taste, love 😂
But you’re right, the brutal comments outweigh anything.
I keep seeing her pop up in that bra advert and every time I see it, I report the advert. I couldn’t care less at this point, I’ll report her until I never see her again 🤣
At this point I really don’t know how anyone can defend her. This site really opens your eyes to her shady behaviour. I’ll always love how she’ll never be able to play the troll card because she was a troll herself on this site. I think if she’d never came on as Amber Wright she would have jumped on the #bekind bandwagon and accused us all of being trolls but too bad Demi you’re a troll like the rest of us 🤣

Reactions: 9
At this point I really don’t know how anyone can defend her. This site really opens your eyes to her shady behaviour. I’ll always love how she’ll never be able to play the troll card because she was a troll herself on this site. I think if she’d never came on as Amber Wright she would have jumped on the #bekind bandwagon and accused us all of being trolls but too bad Demi you’re a troll like the rest of us 🤣
I reckon 9/10 are Demi herself on fake profiles 👀

Reactions: 5
Watched her latest video with my bf since the notification popped up and he mentioned (besides the mouth comments) that she comes across as someone come from a council estate and with arough background since she was showing off things like socks & waterbottles in her birthday haul. Like previously mentioned on here before, she tries to put on a instagrammer girl persona and aesthetic. She wants to follow the vegan & eco friendly trend but yet buys from boohoo and primark, and accepts any offering which means she doesn't want to refuse makeup which has been tested on animals.

LV Jacket with a PLT pants? 😶
i live in a council house near her - we dont claim her cheers! Your boyf sounds just lovely though...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 175732

Demi has been featured on the BadMuas sub on reddit 🙈
"This is her friend posing as a ‘bad makeup artist’ for content. The same influencer actually went on to do this for real, secretly filming in someone’s house then blasting them online, turns out the girl she did this to had lost her newborn baby a couple of weeks before, so was already having a terrible time. When confronted with this info, the ‘influencer’ said ‘well, she shouldn’t be working if she’s not capable"

Okay which one of you commented this on the Reddit post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So watching the get ready with me to stay at her boyfriend she just thought of it well washin her hair but the video a ad for a tooth brush and paste 🤨. Ok but didn’t her dad just get her eco ones 😂😂. And y did we need to see her say shave pits and no she not shave muff in 3 months because she not been getin action off Sean because of lockdown 🤨. She soo fake

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A moment of silence for Sean, who after three glorious months without Demi doodles, sadly gets to spend the night with her. My thoughts are with you Sean x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
"This is her friend posing as a ‘bad makeup artist’ for content. The same influencer actually went on to do this for real, secretly filming in someone’s house then blasting them online, turns out the girl she did this to had lost her newborn baby a couple of weeks before, so was already having a terrible time. When confronted with this info, the ‘influencer’ said ‘well, she shouldn’t be working if she’s not capable"

Me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omfg what as she just up loaded on her insta and thm eyebrows 😱. Give the dancing a rest you look stupid and bossin Sean about

Did she actually say that about the girl loosing her baby?!

Did she actually say that about the girl loosing her baby?!
Yep. She was told about it, and was super dismissive, like well she shouldn’t have gone back to work if it’s a problem, I paid for a service etc. Real gross behaviour.

Self employed people don’t get compassionate leave, surely she should understand that.

And apart from that, she secretly recorded this girl inside her own home. How sketchy is that!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.