Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi’s 24 now why hasn’t she moved out it’s not like she’s in university and can’t afford it the way she goes on she’s seemingly swimming in cash 🙄why hasn’t she moved out yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww I feel so sorry for Sean in the vid when she says about his weight? He looks perfectly fine and healthy to me, and so kind! I actually fancy him loads 🙃lol!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww I feel so sorry for Sean in the vid when she says about his weight? He looks perfectly fine and healthy to me, and so kind! I actually fancy him loads 🙃lol!
Yep i think he seems lovely too and i don't think he looks overweight at all, especially compared to shrek herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think it looks good her walking round wearing a sports bra as a top with her gut hanging out? Absolute embarrassment.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why did she get so mardy when she had to ask Sean which of her mates he liked the most??? Obsessive girlfriend, much?

Reactions: 8
When Demi asked the question do you wish I was thinner Sean said “your happy so good for you, I wouldn’t be I mean I’m not” literally when someone says eeee well least you’re happy good for you basically is a back handed compliment

Reactions: 6
Genuinely cannot believe what she said about Sean’s weight in the say it or shot it video.. he looks perfectly healthy! What was the need to bring his weight up?! So unnecessary.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely cannot believe what she said about Sean’s weight in the say it or shot it video.. he looks perfectly healthy! What was the need to bring his weight up?! So unnecessary.
She’s a cow. It was completely unnecessary. I’m glad he said something back when it was his turn to answer the question because she just loves to put him down. She’s twice the size of him but she clearly sees a Victoria’s Secret model when she looks in the mirror. In reality she’s Jabba the hut in cheap I’ll-fitting knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.