Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Demi, you are truly disgusting. You've done an awful lot of things that the government hasn't allowed so I'd keep your mouth shut there you bloody hypocrite.

Reactions: 47

Macadelic

the thing that baffles me is the conversation she must of had with sean about the 'troll' can you imagine?

Sean: 'Demi man, were on holiday dont let them get to you'
Demi: 'NO SEAN. IM NOT FAT, I NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND PROVE TO THEM I DIDNT PHOTOSHOP MYSELF'
Sean: 'Aye but you do Demi'
Demi: 'WELL THATS NOT THE POINT SEAN!'

Then the poor lad is forced to stand there filming her swing her gut around like shrek whilst all he wanted was a nice break away with his girlfriend. Dont know how he puts up with it tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

goaldigger

VIP Member
Hey Hunny Buns, it's Goaldigger. Welcome back to my channel or if you're new here WELCOOOOOOOOME. Today I'm launching my new range of merch, I'm so excited to show you. It's made in a sweatshop in India by children, but that's ok because I'm vegan, unless I'm buying beauty products off of a knock off website or in a pound shop. Don't come at me if you think this looks like merch by Demi Donnelly, it's totally ok, because buying fake stuff is ok and I don't care about your opinions because I will delete your comments and then do a snarky Insta story about you.
Add a heading-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

glamgirl290

Also that’s it confirmed that she obviously does not make anywhere near what she claims. She says she’s wanted a Tiffany & co necklace for the longest time and that the real ones are £140 but she still bought a fake one. I’m sorry £140 is a lot of money to some people but making 5k-7k a month and you desperately want something at that price why would you not buy the real thing?

• Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Why is she STILL going after this poor woman? (this was posted within the last hour). What is she trying to gain from bad mouthing somebody who did something wrong at her job when she was under a lot of stress and emotion? Demi is terrible at her "job" 365 days a year, I'm sure a self employed woman herself she wouldn't appreciate being torn down like this over Facebook.

View attachment 177247
View attachment 177253
View attachment 177256
The womans a make up artist not a fucking magician!!

• Haha
  • Heart

keepingupwithhan

Just here to remind everyone about Amber Wright, because we haven’t forgot Demi! Any new readers get yourself over to thread 1 for a treat. It’s the best thread on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's a shame she went with such basic phrases of hers, I would have much preferred "baptise dry shampoo" or"intimate fasting"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lottielillie

A moment of silence for Sean, who after three glorious months without Demi doodles, sadly gets to spend the night with her. My thoughts are with you Sean x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

HanB33

demi smells horrible. met her when i was out in town and made the mistake of going over to her and i was just wrapped up in her b.o and unclean breath. never enjoyed her vids after that haha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31