Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She was told about it, and was super dismissive, like well she shouldn’t have gone back to work if it’s a problem, I paid for a service etc. Real gross behaviour.

Self employed people don’t get compassionate leave, surely she should understand that.

And apart from that, she secretly recorded this girl inside her own home. How sketchy is that!!
That’s actually made me so angry!! Vile human being 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Catching up on this didn’t disappoint😭, I mean the couples channel 🤢, seems like Sean needs the money 🤣🤣🤣, watched her latest video today, I mean c’mon to duck shes Meant to be a “influencer” how does this girl get people still wanting to work with her? Shows how little effort she puts into it, I mean I’d not upload a video to the world with my floor looking like that, especially when that’s her job, she could have at least hoovered, girl doesn’t even try and look professional 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Girl has a wooden floor...if getting the Hoover out is too much for her, she can easily run a broom around that room once a day.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the rest of her tit hole.
can imagine the state of her room daily🤢, maybe that’s why Sean never stays there🤔, he used to stay over at hers, but every night now they are at his together, maybe he doesn’t wanna sleep in a tit hole, I mean if I walked into a room and seen the state of her Room and floor, last thing I’d wanna do is sleep In that bed 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even want to know how old that beauty blender is, looks so manky and she uses it for literally EVERYTHING🤢

Reactions: 2
I skipped through a lot of the video because her voice irritates me, but did she not rinse her tan off? First time staying at your boyfriends for weeks and you’re gonna go smelling of tan and probably stain his sheets? 😂

I fake tan constantly usually but I’d never wear it in my boyfriend’s bed 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but the lockdown guidelines don’t actually allow you to stay over at people’s houses unless you’re socially distanced???? Why is she acting as if everything’s back to normal again, and like she didn’t spend the first few weeks of the lockdown with him anyway

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but the lockdown guidelines don’t actually allow you to stay over at people’s houses unless you’re socially distanced???? Why is she acting as if everything’s back to normal again, and like she didn’t spend the first few weeks of the lockdown with him anyway
I thought this!! My friend wanted to sleep round and I told her sorry no because of the rules and I actually had to go and double check after Demi’s video to check I hadn’t got it wrong!!
According to Demi lockdown ended weeks ago anyway didn’t it 😂😩
I also lost track of the amounts of time she said ‘pacifically’ and ‘none of the less’ in that video too

Reactions: 9
The lass is a woman
Catching up on this didn’t disappoint😭, I mean the couples channel 🤢, seems like Sean needs the money 🤣🤣🤣, watched her latest video today, I mean c’mon to duck shes Meant to be a “influencer” how does this girl get people still wanting to work with her? Shows how little effort she puts into it, I mean I’d not upload a video to the world with my floor looking like that, especially when that’s her job, she could have at least hoovered, girl doesn’t even try and look professional 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That floor is disgusting, she has no shame. And her foot looks like a bloated, pale foot of a corpse that has washed up in a river somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s actually made me so angry!! Vile human being 😡
She’s publicly slagged her off twice on her Facebook in recent weeks too. Regardless of if the girl in question is professional or good at her job, Demi is 100% out to get her and wants her followers to do the same.

Reactions: 4
She’s publicly slagged her off twice on her Facebook in recent weeks too. Regardless of if the girl in question is professional or good at her job, Demi is 100% out to get her and wants her followers to do the same.
I totally agree. It’s like a witch hunt. She could even be accused of harassment seen as she isn’t dealing with the complaint privately but publicly, attempting to get her thousands of followers to join in. She should save her energy and use it to clean her stinking bedroom.

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t seen this? What has she been posting?

Reactions: 1
Why is she STILL going after this poor woman? (this was posted within the last hour). What is she trying to gain from bad mouthing somebody who did something wrong at her job when she was under a lot of stress and emotion? Demi is terrible at her "job" 365 days a year, I'm sure a self employed woman herself she wouldn't appreciate being torn down like this over Facebook.

20200709_203137.jpg

20200709_203159.jpg

20200709_203224.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Demi, you are truly disgusting. You've done an awful lot of things that the government hasn't allowed so I'd keep your mouth shut there you bloody hypocrite.

Reactions: 47
She’s got a cheek talking about who’s qualified to do what when she can barely string a sentence together.

Reactions: 16
She’s got a cheek talking about who’s qualified to do what when she can barely string a sentence together.
You're damn right. On her birthday haul video, she said Sean bought her some of these hexagon SQUARES? Does she not realise how stupid that sounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.