Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here to remind everyone about Amber Wright, because we haven’t forgot Demi! Any new readers get yourself over to thread 1 for a treat. It’s the best thread on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really needs to start looking at some big YouTubers to understand how to be professional. If it’s gonna be your job act like it.

Reactions: 3
3B97D7F8-688A-482C-8623-B94E8FD5AF7F.png

I didn’t realise how strange her latest photo looked until I saw a comment saying it looked like she had a stump. I don’t know what she was trying to achieve with this editing 😂

Also agree with everyone saying that Dolly is overweight, didn’t pick up on it myself with her being a typically skinny breed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well this hasn’t aged well has it Demi, you love Shane Dawson because he’s relatable. Yet also known for making racist content and even sexualising minors 🤢 I also love how Demi jumped on the BLM bandwagon for clout and is now silent since the trends are dying down.
5ABB4324-D92C-444A-BB3B-ED3EF067B609.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Every few months I read thread one as a lil pick me up 😂 I loved the amber wright drama!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 166253
I didn’t realise how strange her latest photo looked until I saw a comment saying it looked like she had a stump. I don’t know what she was trying to achieve with this editing 😂

Also agree with everyone saying that Dolly is overweight, didn’t pick up on it myself with her being a typically skinny breed.
New profile photo, I’m crying at this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one had me in tears laughing. We don’t count the calories for the other sandwich half eaten on the sofa arm.
Honestly everything she accidentally does like this makes me absolutely howl!! If I was a complulsive liar I'd triple check every thing I posted

Reactions: 5
Every few months I read thread one as a lil pick me up 😂 I loved the amber wright drama!!
I did today and it did not disappoint. Quite interesting how people were talking about old videos that she did and has since taken off her channel. She used to talk about how she’d catfish people online and about 2 years ago she got called out for lying about having depression or using it for clickbait. Funny how she did the same last week. In Demi’s world if she just deletes things, people forget how much of a compulsive liar she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is obvious but where can I find the first thread with the amber drama? Have tried searching and had to give up and come back here to ask! Help lol

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is obvious but where can I find the first thread with the amber drama? Have tried searching and had to give up and come back here to ask! Help lol
https://tattle.life/threads/demi-donnelly.754/ enjoy!!

Has her first thread been deleted I can’t see it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s made her twitter private and removed her name and picture. If you search her name in Twitter a lot comes up about Chris Ingham. Does anyone know why Demi is so involved. I’ve never followed Chris but I know what he’s been accused of. I know Demi made a video on it ages ago but why is she still involving herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she’d LOVE to start an onlyfans? I feel like she’s hinted at it a few times to see how sean/her fam feel about it 😂😂

Reactions: 11
View attachment 166253

She tried lying saying it was because she was holding the remote for her camera 🤥 you can see how blurred it is! She’s clearly edited it 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s made her twitter private and removed her name and picture. If you search her name in Twitter a lot comes up about Chris Ingham. Does anyone know why Demi is so involved. I’ve never followed Chris but I know what he’s been accused of. I know Demi made a video on it ages ago but why is she still involving herself?
I searched her name and this tweet came up 😂
95071D37-324C-4E98-9B17-F6155F6DB7EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.