Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just casually reading through tattle and see my tweets pop up ahaha hi I’m the girl from the tweet, I didn’t go to school with Demi but I’m from not too far away, I’ve hate watched her for many years n read this thread everyday🤦🏽‍♀️Demi also called me and my friend out on twitter for saying her size 14 hauls were misleading when everything’s a size 18 “to be baggy” but barely fits🤣 this was over a year ago so nothing changes, she even argued with my friend in insta DMs, funny cause he worked in Debenhams at that time and was off the next day m she came in to get her brows done n got pics with the staff Ahahaha
God she is honestly pathetic. This is her job and the fact she is a compulsive liar and will argue with anyone is not professional! Clearly she can’t keep up with her own lies and will just block anyone who calls her out. Do you know any of her friends then, I’m guessing she doesn’t have many 😂 it’d be so funny if people local to her knew about this site and Amber Wright etc

Reactions: 2
Annoyingly unless she’s also got a fake YouTube page as well I don’t think she runs that fan page as it says subscribed and you can’t subscribe to yourself lol

Wonder why she’s deleted it?
She got some offensive tweets she’s scared are gonna pop up... ?
She probably just has another Youtube account along side the one she already has, I have two accounts (my normal one, and one I use to upload project videos for uni) and it’s literally one click to switch between the two

Reactions: 1
I also remember her arguing with my friend and implying he was going no where in life when he’s 5 Years younger than her and was managing makeup counter at the time probably earning more than she did then when all she does is get her tits out for YouTube ahaha like when it’s all over she will have no transferable skills to work in media, I actually want to work In TV / media and am studying a degree at the moment and I could edit better than her when I was 9🤣 my sister also made a tweet about her joking n she replied annoyed so she must have typed her own name into twitter

I don’t know any of her mates personally but I know she’s from a really rough area as I’ve been there before and it’s awful, she also came to my college once to do a talk about being a businesswoman or something 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also remember her arguing with my friend and implying he was going no where in life when he’s 5 Years younger than her and was managing makeup counter at the time probably earning more than she did then when all she does is get her tits out for YouTube ahaha like when it’s all over she will have no transferable skills to work in media, I actually want to work In TV / media and am studying a degree at the moment and I could edit better than her when I was 9🤣 my sister also made a tweet about her joking n she replied annoyed so she must have typed her own name into twitter

I don’t know any of her mates personally but I know she’s from a really rough area as I’ve been there before and it’s awful, she also came to my college once to do a talk about being a businesswoman or something 🤣
Can’t wait to see if Sean coincidentally unfollows you on Instagram because Demi reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so obsessed with always saying she doesn’t want kids?! We get it! 🥱 Said it on her birthday post last year and this year.
She thinks shes edgy and different by saying it i swear. I reckon deep down she knows nobody wants kids with her so she plays it off as if she is the one who doesn't want them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great balloons, Demi. Did Sean buy them 2 weeks ago and keep them in a car? #deflated

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s still following🤷🏽‍♀️Actually feel a bit sorry for him I’ve always thought he has decent taste in music n is probably a laugh n she’s even admitted they have nothing in common so why be with someone then??

Reactions: 9
She doesn't look V happy about it either 🤣

I don't follow her that much as I can't cope with her mouth I feel bad cos it's not her fault but it just scares me
Same, I can't cope with pics of her. She can't change her face obv but she needs to do another smile if that makes sense. Like when people smile without teeth because they hate their teeth. Her smile looks like she's giving a dirty look, being held hostage, or a sarcastic 'this product is shite but I'm getting paid to tell you it's my June fave' smile ☹

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.