Demi Donelly #5 dirty room, compulsive liar, hairs been washed in a deep fat fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched her name and this tweet came up 😂View attachment 166765
I had a peep on this girl's twitter and there's some absolute amazing drama regarding her mum and her sister's boyfriend, I am not surprised that she went to the same school as Demi AT ALL 😂 Almost want to beg her to come here and give us gossip/tell us about the drama in her life.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually quite telling the things that come out about her. You can just tell that people local to Demi like this girl won’t like her because she thinks she’s better than everyone else. You may earn good money Demi but at what cost? Still living in a scruffy house waxing your pubes for YouTube views 🤣 I’d love to hear what people who live near her or went to school thought of her. The Demi she portrays online is deffo not the real her it’s clear from all the dirt she has against her online
3C8265F0-AB63-4CF1-8B06-EA0ABF18DA2D.png

Reactions: 3
0F58A1AA-07CF-4C70-913B-21A4F70387F3.jpeg

what a lazy so and so! I’m all for taking a week off, but what got me was the compensation for missing this week was she uploaded 2 vids last week- wow! 2 whole videos 😱😱 that must have taken 40 hours, or a full working week eh? These youtubers are the laziest most entitled beggars to ever disgrace this earth ❌❌❌

Reactions: 23
Ive gotta hand it to her...she has been getting away with her lies for so long by keeping ontop of deleting comments...she works hard at that!!!

Reactions: 12
Annoyingly unless she’s also got a fake YouTube page as well I don’t think she runs that fan page as it says subscribed and you can’t subscribe to yourself lol

Wonder why she’s deleted it?
She got some offensive tweets she’s scared are gonna pop up... ?
She could of just made a another YouTube account in a second and subscribed I wouldn’t put it past her to be making accounts to have more subscribers

Reactions: 9
Annoyingly unless she’s also got a fake YouTube page as well I don’t think she runs that fan page as it says subscribed and you can’t subscribe to yourself lol

Wonder why she’s deleted it?
She got some offensive tweets she’s scared are gonna pop up... ?
She has the Daily Dose of Us account that she could have subscribed to herself on but whether she’d actually go through the effort to manage a fan account on herself as well as her other three I don’t know. Wouldn’t put it past her though 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Demi size 14 before her magical weight loss but now she’s a size 16 so her losing 3st has made her go up a clothing size??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 166253
I didn’t realise how strange her latest photo looked until I saw a comment saying it looked like she had a stump. I don’t know what she was trying to achieve with this editing 😂

Also agree with everyone saying that Dolly is overweight, didn’t pick up on it myself with her being a typically skinny breed.
I’ve honestly had to look at this so many times just to check I’m not going mad. She’s getting worse at these ads as the time goes on

Does she ever do Instagram lives? I'd love to see her face if someone mentioned tattle/amber Wright 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2 new demi fan pages on IG have appeared and followed her recently..
One of them made a IG story too that Demi has shared...

If she made these accounts herself that’s real sad..

it just so hard to believe or trust anything she does. so I wouldn’t put it past her.

Attachments

• Sick
Just casually reading through tattle and see my tweets pop up ahaha hi I’m the girl from the tweet, I didn’t go to school with Demi but I’m from not too far away, I’ve hate watched her for many years n read this thread everyday🤦🏽‍♀️Demi also called me and my friend out on twitter for saying her size 14 hauls were misleading when everything’s a size 18 “to be baggy” but barely fits🤣 this was over a year ago so nothing changes, she even argued with my friend in insta DMs, funny cause he worked in Debenhams at that time and was off the next day m she came in to get her brows done n got pics with the staff Ahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I had a peep on this girl's twitter and there's some absolute amazing drama regarding her mum and her sister's boyfriend, I am not surprised that she went to the same school as Demi AT ALL 😂 Almost want to beg her to come here and give us gossip/tell us about the drama in her life.
Been here all along🤣👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just casually reading through tattle and see my tweets pop up ahaha hi I’m the girl from the tweet, I didn’t go to school with Demi but I’m from not too far away, I’ve hate watched her for many years n read this thread everyday🤦🏽‍♀️Demi also called me and my friend out on twitter for saying her size 14 hauls were misleading when everything’s a size 18 “to be baggy” but barely fits🤣 this was over a year ago so nothing changes, she even argued with my friend in insta DMs, funny cause he worked in Debenhams at that time and was off the next day m she came in to get her brows done n got pics with the staff Ahahaha
Your tweet made me howl when I saw it! I had to share it sorry 🙈 she’s a mess!!

52BDDC7B-D3C0-4754-9F15-FEC081340F55.png
Badly wanted to say Amber Wright but I don’t want to get blocked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.