Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the same couple of weeks back. It is so boring now. And really does get you down.
Do you know what it really does, I’ve spent a lot of time recently watching lives as I’m between jobs, luckily I start my new position Monday! I think the only person I enjoy watching currently is evil queen 😂😂 this lot though need taking off the app

Do you know what it really does, I’ve spent a lot of time recently watching lives as I’m between jobs, luckily I start my new position Monday! I think the only person I enjoy watching currently is evil queen 😂😂 this lot though need taking off the app
Lol I can't watch her. Good luck in your new position 👍
---
Lol I can't watch her. Good luck in your new position 👍
And don't start me on these box battles. Making it out to ve fun, you are begging!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m kind of struggling to understand why this thread has gone from anti Angie to pro Angie? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to support whoever they like obviously but I don’t get why the narrative in here changed so quickly. Is it because of Alex and co? He’s a bellend but I think they’re all as bad as each other tbh. Nothing has really changed in regards to Angie, she’s still a nasty racist alcoholic imo

I’m kind of struggling to understand why this thread has gone from anti Angie to pro Angie? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to support whoever they like obviously but I don’t get why the narrative in here changed so quickly. Is it because of Alex and co? He’s a bellend but I think they’re all as bad as each other tbh. Nothing has really changed in regards to Angie, she’s still a nasty racist alcoholic imo
Like you say everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

Yes she has said things however I have never seen her threaten violence or continually stalk people like the other side do to her.

I’ve watched Angie on & off the past year and seen each and every one of the bully crew sat in her lives in boxes befriending her for clout. Then they grow their own platforms based on hate.

Whatever anyone thinks about Angie the behaviour from certain people about her has been disgusting and they should be held accountable.

Do I agree with everything she says, no.

Do I think she should have ignored it a long time ago, yes.

Even after Tam got arrested she still went live slating her & lynz last night. Alex too, he will never drop it !

Are these bullies that stupid that they don’t think multiple people reported to the police? Easy to report & upload evidence online for anyone who has witnessed threats & screen recorded them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching Angie? Basement Brigham been outed for sending dirty pics to a lady who originally contacted him for help! Doesn’t he have a girlfriend?

All the evidence has been shown (apart from the 🍄 pic) and it’s deffo him 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Anyone watching Angie? Basement Brigham been outed for sending dirty pics to a lady who originally contacted him for help! Doesn’t he have a girlfriend?

Noooo way, how has this come to light?

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if it’s a setup. If his gf is real & is that woman, he was massively punching ..

I’m wondering if it’s a setup. If his gf is real & is that woman, he was massively punching ..
Yeah that’s a possibility, but it’s failed if that’s what they’ve tried to do as everyone said in beginning before evidence was sent do not send us any explicit images.

Oh his so called girlfriend in Angies box right now saying it’s not a set up and she wants to know what’s going on 😳

Yeah that’s a possibility, but it’s failed if that’s what they’ve tried to do as everyone said in beginning before evidence was sent do not send us any explicit images.

Oh his so called girlfriend in Angies box right now saying it’s not a set up and she wants to know what’s going on 😳
I thought she was wayyyyy to calm & collected .. hmm, another day, another drama eh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They think it's a set up, if I was his GF and those messages had been exposed in front of 1k people, I'm not going to go on all emotional and make the situation even more embarrassing .. but who knows with this lot!

Sorry but Lynz forgets she has a police investigation, I know it doesn’t involve Tam but she really shouldn’t be on live getting involved with this kind of stuff. Stay out of drama until she gets charged. Even Angie snapped and told her not to get too involved as she wanted to message Alex’s GF. They’re already running with the narrative that Lynz and Henry Hoover have received the dick pic.

I have been listening to the drama concerning Barbie ( Demark) She has been lieing to recieve money. Saying she was coming over here. And not 100 sure on this, but saying she thought she had cancer.

• Wow

Man I was asleep 😫😫😫
I hope there’s a screen recording

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.