Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusive Angie #2 wine, dine and basement brighams tiny pecker

I’m so bad at these 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wine, wine & more wine. Hello Police I’d like to report a crime !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How is Angie able to be on live after the amount of alcohol she had yesterday 😂 fair play to her I can barely move when I’m hungover

I’m a bit lost watching this live no idea what’s going on

Anyone think the woman talking in Angies now sounds like Donald Duck? I cannot say her name because I cannot see how many followers she has.

• Haha
Zia is annoying as duck, Angie lets her call the shots because she’s a big gifter. As for this Trinnie where the hell did she come from? It’s like they’re all fighting to be top dog it’s embarrassing. Angie is loyal to nobody but herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zia is annoying as duck, Angie lets her call the shots because she’s a big gifter. As for this Trinnie where the hell did she come from? It’s like they’re all fighting to be top dog it’s embarrassing. Angie is loyal to nobody but herself :ROFLMAO:
Zia’s a control freak she blocked me as soon as I entered the room, didn’t even say a word and I was gone lol.

• Wow
I popped on this morning whilst getting ready and it was ridiculous 😂
Random person: Emotional about a mod from miss red in angies live
Angie: 👁👄👁 no thoughts just hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.