Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tam has a lot of misplaced confidence. Just saw a video of her saying that she’s the “chosen one” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This David. Thats always in Angie box is so bleeping annoying he says he don't allow men go for a woman yet his mocked miss reds looks and now questioning this girl cant say you against it when you bullied 2 woman you bleeping melt

Reactions: 5
This David. Thats always in Angie box is so bleeping annoying he says he don't allow men go for a woman yet his mocked miss reds looks and now questioning this girl cant say you against it when you bullied 2 woman you bleeping melt
Can’t stand him or Charlie they’re both creepy as duck. Charlie’s constant sexual innuendos make me physically sick :sick:

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand him or Charlie they’re both creepy as duck. Charlie’s constant sexual innuendos make me physically sick :sick:
It’s odd how many creepy men with weird voices seem drawn to Angie

Like David is a parrot he never stfu and goes on repeating himself and make out his funny when he isn't

Anyone else thinking that Ms pineapple is a bleep ??

she thinks she’s gods gift and it’s all ME ME ME

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinking that Ms pineapple is a bleep ??

she thinks she’s gods gift and it’s all ME ME ME

She’s desperate to be a main character!
Talks over everyone and controls Charlie’s live.
Cannot stand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.