Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be Tam! I don’t know if that Felicity has made threats?

Reactions: 4
They’ve confirmed it’s Tam in Charlie’s live but they haven’t said what for.

But let’s be real, even if she’s charged, the entire case will collapse with the way they’re going on. Being online mocking it isn’t a good look Lynz.

Reactions: 3
Tam is live:

Claims Lynz has been bragging about her arrest on Facebook
Lynz has only provided the police with three videos
Her laptop has been seized
House was searched twice
Says Lynz told the police Tam threatened to throw acid in her face
Was in the for 12 hours and interviewed twice
She hasn’t been charged
She has conditions, she can’t mention the people involved (She mentioned 4 people reported her)

Reactions: 5
Tam is live:

House was searched twice
She hasn’t been charged
She has conditions, she can’t mention the people involved (She mentioned 4 people reported her)
Tams behaviour has been vile! Don’t do the crime if you ain’t willing to take the consequences it’s that simple.

Reactions: 8
Tam is live:

House was searched twice
She hasn’t been charged
You forgot begging everyone to call 101 and report anything they have seen to back up her case but don’t mention she asked them too 🤣

She is shitting bricks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just logged on TikTok an The first live that pops up is Alex ranting about angie, I’m done with this it’s absolutely pathetic
---
I’ve unfollowed miss red, Alex, pearl, angie all of it Tue whole tit show is not good and is nothing but online bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does Tam and the rest of them think we have all just fallen off a Christmas tree? Oh they arrested me with zero evidence…. Of course Tam. We all have eyes. Whilst angies hands are not clean, they have all bullied her and Lynz for months. Karma will work its magic!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just logged on TikTok an The first live that pops up is Alex ranting about angie, I’m done with this it’s absolutely pathetic
---
I’ve unfollowed miss red, Alex, pearl, angie all of it Tue whole tit show is not good and is nothing but online bullying!
I did the same couple of weeks back. It is so boring now. And really does get you down.

Reactions: 2
You forgot begging everyone to call 101 and report anything they have seen to back up her case but don’t mention she asked them too 🤣

She is shitting bricks
Considering how hard Tam has worked to get her children back you would think she would keep a low profile and keep her big mouth shut. All their behaviour is disgraceful and highly embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Considering how hard Tam has worked to get her children back you would think she would keep a low profile and keep her big mouth shut. All their behaviour is disgraceful and highly embarrassing
Exactly! Only just got her kids back but was still online gobbing off & threatening to beat ppl to a pulp.
Shows what kind of mother she really is putting TT beef above her own kids

Reactions: 6
Have they fallen out? That would be a shame because from what I've seen Lindz has been a great mate to Angie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.