Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s on the phone to the police now … words fail me. also, new thread title suggestions?

Delusive Angie… Pewl and Miss Wed are heading for a HMP bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Angie say to unstable Mabel “at least my family aren’t pedalos”

that’s the narrative they’re running with

1. if she did say that then that is disgusting as she knows unstable Mabel was abused as a child by family which is not her fault and shouldn’t be thrown in her face

2. If she didn’t say that and they’re lying that is a disgusting thing to lie about

I get that unstable Mabel has been talking a lot of tit but throwing abuse someone experienced as a child in their face is not acceptable.

Reactions: 2
Did Angie say to unstable Mabel “at least my family aren’t pedalos”
Yes she did, Mabel called Angie a nonce enabler so she retaliated by saying something like “no that’s in your family”

I agree with you, child abuse should be left out of any argument but I understand why Angie went low after days of being goaded. They all need to grow up, it’s becoming vicious and spiteful.

Reactions: 7
Yes she did, Mabel called Angie a nonce enabler so she retaliated by saying something like “no that’s in your family”

I agree with you, child abuse should be left out of any argument but I understand why Angie went low after days of being goaded. They all need to grow up, it’s becoming vicious and spiteful.
Calling people pedalos and bringing up someone’s child abuse is definitely not okay. Not acceptable from either side.

Reactions: 3
Prune isn’t so hard now is she with all her threats from behind a cell 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
It must be Alex because whoever it is lives in or near Birmingham

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It must be Alex because whoever it is lives in or near Birmingham
Well Luke was saying no ones been arrested on his live, got a phone call and said oh yeah someone has ive got to end the live 😂

Could it be Buster. Oh duck sake I need to know 😂 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well Luke was saying no ones been arrested on his live, got a phone call and said oh yeah someone has ive got to end the live 😂

Could it be Buster. Oh duck sake I need to know 😂 😂
Oooooo good shout wasn’t Buster trying to find out Lynz address and telephone number?

Lynz could’ve got more than one of them arrested for threats of violence! If it’s a man I can only think of Buster or Frosty (the one who sent her WhatsApp messages)

Pearl is so cocky she was in Luke’s live threatening to smash Angies head in, she needs taking down a peg or two.

Reactions: 8
Now I am invested, and I didn't want to venture on TT today. You lot better let me know lol

Oh Luke’s just said it’s a female that’s been arrested so I’d say it’s 100% Tam now.

Luke’s confirmed it’s female. So that will be Tam then. I wonder what the charge was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.