Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’ll be on the fyp at some point today.

Also he calls himself Dr Manhattan on WhatsApp 😂😂😂
Defoe a wind up 😂 I picture Alex being a very large Lawrence sized male the heavy breathing gives that away

Reactions: 6
god i might have to give up watching angie. i’ve been watching for a few months and everyday it’s the same thing over and over again. alex, pedlo, plm, doxxing, wrongun… do they not get bored banging on about the same stupid tit daily

Reactions: 4
Thank you ❤
Was the proof shown?
Ang had all the messages and asked Alex if she could read them and he said yeah, they were pretty filthy and his replies on his side had been deleted. There was also a voice note played which him talking to the woman.
He pretty much dropped as soon as she started reading the messages and said he’ll do his own live with proof but he’s not been seen since haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ang had all the messages and asked Alex if she could read them and he said yeah, they were pretty filthy and his replies on his side had been deleted. There was also a voice note played which him talking to the woman.
He pretty much dropped as soon as she started reading the messages and said he’ll do his own live with proof but he’s not been seen since haha.
I just know he’s hating that someone’s found out something about him that makes him look like a twit :ROFLMAO:
Very humiliating for his girlfriend though, I bet he’s gaslighting her like no tomorrow.

• Haha
Isnt he supposed to be on holiday with the gf? Awks 😂 😂
Apparently she just said they will be soon. So god knows. I really don't understand how he can be on live all the time. Then no doubt sleeps. So when does he spend time with his family?

Someone’s posted all the screen shots of the messages between Alex and his alleged mistress. Looks boring to begin with but keep scrolling and omg lol.
alex_brigham.1 is the account.
Must have been some seriously filthy stuff in the messages that are deleted on his side as You can see the replies from the woman going back and forth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone’s posted all the screen shots of the messages between Alex and his alleged mistress. Looks boring to begin with but keep scrolling and omg lol.
alex_brigham.1 is the account.
Must have been some seriously filthy stuff in the messages that are deleted on his side as You can see the replies from the woman going back and forth.
Well dear me. Someone has been naughty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been off TikTok all day and I am lost. What on earth is going on in angies live I can’t make sense of what these people are going on about 🤣

• Haha
I’ve been off TikTok all day and I am lost. What on earth is going on in angies live I can’t make sense of what these people are going on about 🤣
I zoned out and switched off after about 20 minutes of them being in the live. Are they still there? I have no idea who they are but they seem like a bunch of wronguns talking about doxxing kids and being in dodgy servers.

I zoned out and switched off after about 20 minutes of them being in the live. Are they still there? I have no idea who they are but they seem like a bunch of wronguns talking about doxxing kids and being in dodgy servers.
One of them just dropped, glad it’s not just me that’s confused!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.